SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172









Velen Draufgänger http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18252
Mewtwo Retextured http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24634

I only really care for the original color in the pack of the second one.

November 07, 2012, 07:07:08 PM #4314 Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 12:01:32 AM by SJS
Can't find these hacks, so if you have them send them to me.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: iLink on November 07, 2012, 03:44:31 AM
Velen Draufgänger http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18252
Mewtwo Retextured http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24634

I only really care for the original color in the pack of the second one.

Seeing that pop up makes me happy.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 07, 2012, 09:28:47 PMSeeing that pop up makes me happy.
You mean you didn't request yourself? :o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Of course Wario CSPs get finished while I'm away. Nice job with the CSPs as always. They really show the difference between good model imports and bad ones.

Now for my Lucario Requests:

Shiny Lucario by Warchamp7
Friender by Androu1
Mickey Mouse by Dhragen
Kadabra/Alakazam by Androu1
Zombie Lucario by Jugg4n4ut
Mienshao by BP
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


November 08, 2012, 03:53:15 AM #4318 Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:56:04 AM by SJS
Edited my OP to add a new rule. Requests are limited to six per person, and that includes that person's alt accounts. I'm not stupid, so if you want to try and cheat the system find a less obvious way to do it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2012, 03:53:15 AM
Edited my OP to add a new rule. Requests are limited to six per person, and that includes that person's alt accounts. I'm not stupid, so if you want to try and cheat the system find a less obvious way to do it.

Wait... I read this rule when I first joined the forums... Why did you state that you edited your OP now?

Oh, now I understand... you directed that comment toward the user above you, since those hacks contain "requests" that exceed the aforementioned rule... nevermind then. :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]