SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Loving the pose. Can't wait for the rest :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You are the man. These are incredibly fantastical.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Can't wait to see Ezio in that pose

Hoho. These are looking awesome :af2:

Nice new Ike CSPs, I am looking forward to the rest.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I have the day off and I feel like doing Kirby CSPs, so give me requests dammit.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'd request Epic Yarn Kirby and Giygas, but you don't do emerald textures.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ofm60qhc5946die
Includes: All is Brawl Kirby, Awesome Face (by Pikazz), and Me Gusta (an edit I made using Pikazz's Awesome Face as a base).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509




I don't do emerald textures.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



^Emerald textures are where the texture looks the same from all sides :)
Anyway I'll have to use those new Ikes for sure


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U