SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

March 19, 2013, 09:40:21 AM #4770 Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 09:42:31 AM by JayGamer
Hnnnnnnnnng
I just
BHJBANDJSANBDSANDSA


Ah Mia. I knew there was something missing when the first Marth CSPs were uploaded.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Once the Pikachu requests come around, it'll be nice since AdfroMan released Cowboy Pikachu recently.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I'm not taking any requests for any character right now
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


March 19, 2013, 10:30:37 PM #4777 Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 10:34:42 PM by Segtendo
Since I'm guessing you're taking Marth requests...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30425
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27921
You already got Awakening Marth and the Mia recolor I have, so I'm good.

Ignore this then.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 19, 2013, 10:33:09 PM #4778 Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 10:35:19 PM by -Hero-
The ones I want are above..

Except:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25468

Por favor.


NEVERMIND.

:V
He posted just before I finished mine. I didn't see his post.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Y'all trippin
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Your work...it is amazing.

And that OP update is fancy.

I always thought Marth would end being the last one to get done. Guess not!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Hey wut you goona do after revampin' pikachu?.... Update?

Because I'm such a great person...  r)

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 20, 2013, 04:58:03 AM
Because I'm such a great person...  r)
You really are. ^-^

They look very sexy.