SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

The new Yoshi pose is very good. I'm really surprised you did my hacks, since they're all gone now.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


So, Pikachu and Zelda+Shiek are all that's left?
Mareep, Raichu and Melee Pikachu are all I would want to request.
Unless requests aren't open yet, in which case I'll wait.

March 31, 2013, 09:08:35 PM #4832 Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:21:45 PM by SJS
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645&Moderated=All

Finally updated this old thing. I haven't tested it, but it shouldn't freeze.

Works in Dolphin, so...
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I hope you don't mind...But I saw the new Yveltal (Pokemon Y) hack over Charizard. I instantly downloaded it, and to keep it in style with your CSPs, made this.

It wasn't too hard to position it like yours. Hope you like it.

I had nothing to do all day :|

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Cool man! Thanks for updating the BV pack. Makes things much easier for me now.

Quote from: SJS on March 25, 2013, 04:04:08 PM
Really wish I could make Baby Doll though. D:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Whistles and walks away with hands on pocket*

Dat Phoenix Wright.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Gawd. These are incredible. Also it could just be me, but something about the bg of the orange Phoenix Wright in your post looks weird.

April 01, 2013, 05:36:19 AM #4838 Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 05:37:15 AM by ZpÑ41
Nice Update and if you don't mind me having feedback on these CSP for link?



Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2013, 01:44:24 AM
I had nothing to do all day :|

*posts Ike CSPs*

Well. Now I really am gonna have to make my own pose for my Kage-style Ike.
*was just hoping for a random Ike-requests day*


Quote from: PAVGN on March 30, 2013, 01:15:33 AM
The new Yoshi pose is very good. I'm really surprised you did my hacks, since they're all gone now.

I have a lot of your stuff saved. I need to set aside some time and sort through it all.

Quote from: Kaizaran on March 30, 2013, 06:11:17 PM
So, Pikachu and Zelda+Shiek are all that's left?
Mareep, Raichu and Melee Pikachu are all I would want to request.
Unless requests aren't open yet, in which case I'll wait.

Eh, I dunno about Zelda+Sheik. I don't like the combo CSPs, and it seems like a lot of work. Same with the Pokemon Trainer.

Quote from: Kaizaran on March 31, 2013, 10:03:14 PM
I hope you don't mind...But I saw the new Yveltal (Pokemon Y) hack over Charizard. I instantly downloaded it, and to keep it in style with your CSPs, made this.

It wasn't too hard to position it like yours. Hope you like it.

Haha... you literally posted that while I was in the middle of making my own. Looks good though.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2013, 02:13:30 AM
Cool man! Thanks for updating the BV pack. Makes things much easier for me now.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Whistles and walks away with hands on pocket*

Holy [censored], I thought it was gonna be a joke. But you really have it. :0

Quote from: JayGamer on April 01, 2013, 03:26:09 AM
Gawd. These are incredible. Also it could just be me, but something about the bg of the orange Phoenix Wright in your post looks weird.

That happens sometimes. Fixed it though.



Quote from: ZpÑ41 on April 01, 2013, 05:36:19 AM
Nice Update and if you don't mind me having feedback on these CSP for link?




Looks fine to me. But what I think isn't important, strive to impress yourself instead.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 01, 2013, 06:15:41 AM
Well. Now I really am gonna have to make my own pose for my Kage-style Ike.[/color]

I did them in no specific order. I have huge backup of Ike requests. D:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I love what I made thx to red93 I just wanted to know what you thought since your hella good at making CSP

oh no!
babydoll leaked!

>.>

didnt i release her in the ISTeam pack?


Owo its like the first time you make csps of my imports, great!
good t hing konngara doesnt look too bad since she has no rigged arms dsadsaf

Stupid question, but...Are requests open at all right now? Which character(s) if so? You mentioned a lot of Ike requests, and obviously Pika is coming soon. If I'm correct in assuming Ike and Pika, I'd best make a more formal list of requests...

Vanguard Ike (Default): http://www.mediafire.com/?xqvdded6dv4g6r5
Hector (Only his default, I use it as Blue Team): http://www.mediafire.com/?gz2ugb2t337jolp

Mareep (Blue team): http://www.mediafire.com/?pyd7km50snc56o0
Melee Pikachu (Default): http://www.mediafire.com/?a9h8xouc86aft02
Brawl Pichu (Green Color only): http://www.mediafire.com/?pe23eyh2wc5866a
Raichu: (Red Team) http://www.mediafire.com/?rljpwex470uf2st

That should make six total, correct?