SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

*checks 3 times a day*
*doesn't for one day*
*3 new updates*
Seriously, I like the style that your using now. I anticipate the updates much more, and they come very quickly. Keep it up SJS. (I'm starting to run out of original ways to say that)

Ok, when you got the time, can you do this guy CSS and BP? :) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16307
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Quote from: SJS on August 13, 2013, 04:41:01 AM
Made some Bows

http://imgur.com/a/WaVRn#0

Thanks! Was missing Mario Bowser and I think I spotted Subspace Bowser in there. The only two Bowser textures I was missing. Only downside to Imgur is no file names like on Dropbox.

dude i am thankful for this forum. I am getting good csps, and the ones that i already have are perfect for the results screen

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

If it's alright with you, may I request CSS portraits of the following fox colors?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

could you please make a metal sonic kai csp?

Quote from: Shun_One on August 12, 2013, 06:42:46 PM
Awesome stuff all around in this place, man. The ROB and Olimar updates are astounding, you blew my mind with those.

Really appreciate you for making all this stuff for us.

I appreciate the appreciation. Hope your mind recovers.

Quote from: Taiko on August 12, 2013, 09:16:36 PM
Thanks for the Diddies SJS, I don't need to make CSPs for mine anymore! Sorry for making so many variations of Mars Diddy though, that probably took a while.
And I'm a bit late on this, but I really like the Pikachu ones. All your latest ones are really nice, but the Pikachu ones stand out to me.

The Diddies weren't that much trouble. I was afraid I'd forget one.
Glad you like the Pikas. They're up there with Sonic and Kirby as my favorites.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on August 13, 2013, 12:45:28 AM
Huh. Dunno how I missed that one.
Anywho, thanks much for linking it. Keep up your beautiful works.

Of course.

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on August 13, 2013, 02:32:46 AM
Nice, keep up da good wurk o.O)?

No :I

Quote from: Gnorcteen on August 13, 2013, 05:24:47 AM
wat bout big daddy? or k rool? or dry bowser? nah jk, i already have portraits for them

OK

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on August 13, 2013, 06:48:35 AM
Hmmmmm...

Anyway, SJS what's the use of imgur? o.O)?


Quick and easy photo albums mostly.

Quote from: JayGamer on August 13, 2013, 08:21:06 AM
*checks 3 times a day*
*doesn't for one day*
*3 new updates*
Seriously, I like the style that your using now. I anticipate the updates much more, and they come very quickly. Keep it up SJS. (I'm starting to run out of original ways to say that)

Doesn't matter how you say it, I appreciate the fact that you say anything at all.

Quote from: Choppasmith on August 15, 2013, 03:47:00 AM
Thanks! Was missing Mario Bowser and I think I spotted Subspace Bowser in there. The only two Bowser textures I was missing. Only downside to Imgur is no file names like on Dropbox.

The files are all in the Dropbox folder, too. Forgot to mention that.

Quote from: RedGamer on August 16, 2013, 12:21:58 AM
If it's alright with you, may I request CSS portraits of the following fox colors?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Need a link or something. I have no idea what that is.


And I made a few DKs and Luigis.
http://imgur.com/a/R0pLi#0
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Got any idea of what you have in store for Ganon, SJS?

All of my yes for those long-awaited Mr. Ls.


I think half the fun of coming here is seeing the different ways you can use "tragic" in your signature.


Thanks for doing Punch-Out!! DK, but I have another request:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31446
I only need the melee-styled one, but you can do both.
Thanks in advance.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Ok it's to good to be true to get SJS's CSP for free o.O)?


August 19, 2013, 07:13:44 AM #5174 Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:16:32 AM by Kramerdorf
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on August 18, 2013, 11:08:55 PM
Got any idea of what you have in store for Ganon, SJS?
^Werd
I just dragged all(most[ly defaults{of Shun's vibrant packs}]) of your CSPs into my brawl folder. It is so unorganized now Dx
Anyway, Thanks for these. Between you and Shun_One my P:M has never looked better :)
I cannot wait to what you do with Ganon both Brawl and Melee!