SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

That Rosalina CSP is like "Wow! It's so smooth!"

And I did recognize that pose, you sly gentleman.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I know you  may get this alot...

But, can you do this one please?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35411

I'm sorry for requesting... especially now that new year's around the corner.

Quote from: Scout on December 28, 2013, 05:23:27 AM
I know you  may get this alot...

But, can you do this one please?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35411

I'm sorry for requesting... especially now that new year's around the corner.

No

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on December 29, 2013, 02:38:01 AM
Project M set's complete! :)
It's not done until I release it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 29, 2013, 03:43:05 AM
It's not done until I release it.
Are you going to include a version that does not have the color bar thing?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh, never mind what I said earlier about the colour bars. It's not as hard as I thought to do them myself.
It might take a while but soon I'll once again have every portrait replaced with your quality work ;D

December 29, 2013, 04:49:37 AM #5525 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 05:34:03 AM by Scout
Quote from: SJS on December 29, 2013, 03:43:05 AM
No
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Its an honor... arrigatou SJS.

I never thought I'd see the day that SJS makes a CSP for one of my mods

Thank you

Stuff:

Redid Jigglypuff.

Redid Yoshi.

Made a few CSPs. Like a few for Lucario and Pit

Made BPs and CSS icons for everything that was lacking either.

Updated my CSP pack for vBrawl.

Released my CSP pack for Project: M 3.0.

If you have any issues with either CSP pack, let me know. I tested both to an extent, but I cannot possibly test everything for both of them.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


What, how do your colour bars not bleed over when compressed.
What wizardry is this.

And with that, the final upgrade I needed for P:M 3.0 is complete. <3

It just doesn't feel right without your magnificent CSPs, SJS. ¦3



Perfect! P:M 3.0 set.  I hate the fact that the used a different pose for the special costumes, and your csps not only fix that, but look way better in the process, thanks SJS.
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

the different pose for alts is actually a thing to keep it looking like vBrawl, look at wario, he has 2 poses

December 30, 2013, 05:41:53 PM #5533 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 05:42:53 PM by Dio
Quote from: ValTroX on December 30, 2013, 03:59:47 PM
Perfect! P:M 3.0 set.  I hate the fact that the used a different pose for the special costumes, and your csps not only fix that, but look way better in the process, thanks SJS.
I think they did that because Wario's costumes were different too. But ya the matching poses are so much cooler.

Also SJS, I noticed that your Zelda does not have her "Magic Pimp Hand" in the CSS only in the results screen. Not sure if you know/intended that but just thought i'd bring it up, though its not really a big deal.


Hello SJS could you please make the csp from PM unlocked? http://pmunlocked.tumblr.com/
It would be very helpfull for eveyone downloading ! :D