SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I have a question of the Million!!!
How do you take screen captures on brawl like this??
http://i.imgur.com/Wq5YSVu.png
http://i.imgur.com/ktaJ2zl.png
I always wondering that !!

Quote from: cheatglitch on January 02, 2014, 06:05:55 PM
I have a question of the Million!!!
How do you take screen captures on brawl like this??
http://i.imgur.com/Wq5YSVu.png
http://i.imgur.com/ktaJ2zl.png
I always wondering that !!

Project M - Dolphin Set-Up Tutorial

Also works for non-Project: M mods.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Thanks Man! :DDDDD i Will test ;)


Holy crap. Marth is a man for once.
Fantastical job sir.

This pose definitly looks better than the older one. Great job.

Also, becouse I don't really know how often I'll be able to check the forum in the coming weeks, I'd like to request this little hack for DK:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35445

(once you get around to updating him, that is.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2014, 06:01:44 PM
Finally got around to redoing Marth (I'll take requests for textures!). Just couldn't stand that old pose anymore.

Can you please redo Ghirahim for Marth?

And are you taking texture requests for other characters?

Damn that Marth looks so good.

And I have only this one request.

Thanks for the jiggs! And that new Marth looks SOOO good!!!

so, isn't Marth's new pose featured in the PM 3.0 CSP pack?
What exactly does this thread do?

Great pose for my favorite character awesome!

Quote from: Abbi on January 02, 2014, 07:37:34 PM
This pose definitly looks better than the older one. Great job.

Also, becouse I don't really know how often I'll be able to check the forum in the coming weeks, I'd like to request this little hack for DK:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35445

(once you get around to updating him, that is.)


Yeeee i need that hack too :D



Mmm... I'd like to see a Marthy CSP, if it's okay.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

This off the subject of the new Marth, but just wondering where i can get this hack:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jao9fp56c83l85e/XtHGVDVFDy/bsnake4mario.png

Also if its not too much, can you do this one:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35328

Keep up the good work! :kdance: