SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Are you planning on making more colors for Vibrant Marth?

Little late posting this, but keep up the good work.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

January 20, 2014, 10:12:54 PM #5612 Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:42:53 PM by Waveshocker Sigma
Since Marth is pretty much the last guy left now due to you making this new pose for him, when can we expect to have a CSS icon and battle portraits and stuff? D:

Edit: Nevermind. You already did them. Awesome. =D *updates*

Edit 2: Hey SJS, I noticed that you changed the format for Zelda's CSPs so she could have the hand sparkle and have i look good, but didn't do the same for Lucario so he could have his aura. Why not? o.o

I personally think that when changing it to the same format, C18, it looks pretty good here on the screen. I decided to do it for myself, but I was still curious if there was a different reason for you not choosing to.

Personal preference? :<


Happy Birthday sir Gentlemanly!

PARTY ON, DUDE


What exactly does this thread do?

Have a gentlemanly good day sir.

not so tragic day indeed

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

hhHHHHAAAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY
MAY YOUR DAY BE JOYOUS AND WONDERFUL
have a cake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
sorry i didnt have any candles but you can still make a wish
Have a great day. We all really do appreciate your work, no matter how half-assed our compliments sound. Keep on holding that door.



Happy birthday.
Hope you have a good one.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Happy Birthday SJS!
I hope you have a day filled with non-tragedy and puzzles.

i miss many birthday ,happy birthday

Happy Birthday, SJS!

Many kisses from the Brawl Vault members and staff :* Muah


It must be special to you that today is not only your birthday, but the 15th Anniversary of Super Smash Bros.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509