SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



I noticed that these are the pictures from the intro of Brawl, where they show all the characters standing, looking to the left. Anywho, these are friggin' great!

I noticed that as well this morning lol.

@SJS: when you get a chance, please post the Zelda ones you have done


Just wondering, can you make separate stage pics/icons for Heartgold and Soulsilver?
And a request of mine:
Hitler Mario by Jack H.: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=93&DiplayName=Hitler%20Mario

I feel as my request got ignored

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0

June 28, 2010, 02:29:10 AM #187 Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:31:59 AM by Dirtboy345
OH [censored] you better hope you backed those pictures up.....
edit: don't feel you're ignored i requested a few 20 days ago..., that's why i don't like requesting, if it doesn't happen then you feel they owe you even though they don't

I don't feel that they owe me though ^.^

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0


Lol, This is why I don't use Photobucket. Good thing I got all the CSPs I wanted before this happened.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Meh, I don't feel like messing with this right now. My bandwidth resets in like 3 days anyway. I'm pretty sure the Brawl Vault previews were the things hogging my bandwidth, so I moved those to Imageshack.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


good thing they are backed up time to report all your hacks because there are no previews lol jk


Quote from: KTH on June 28, 2010, 05:01:44 PM
Oh...
All screens have dead..
Yea, you got dead links SJS
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]