SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I... I didn't even notice these were on Dropbox.

I got some catching up to do.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow, These are amazing! Thank you so much but what happenend with regular Smash 3 Lucario I thought I requested that too

May 12, 2015, 11:00:26 PM #6017 Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 11:02:04 PM by LnktheWolf
Anyone got the links for the Carnage charizard (2nd row, 4th column, above the captain falcon), the gilmon-looking charizard (11th row, 4th column, next to the togepi), the shadow lugia one (10th row, 5th column), and the cybernetic-looking charizard (12th row, 2nd column)? It would be greatly appreciated

When Will you be doing Link? I think your csps are great and i have custom Link hacks that i want this for

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)

Quote from: 1zmubashir1 on May 13, 2015, 12:31:48 AM
When Will you be doing Link? I think your csps are great and i have custom Link hacks that i want this for
You wait till the preview is in color, or finished.
retired

Oh my god! SJS is doing the Vibrancy too!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I AM SO EXCITED! SJS! How can I look at Brawl CSPs ever again?! Seriously man good stuff! I can't wait for half of my computer's hardrive  to be dedicated to different builds of project M!


Lucario request : Just green one please!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33639
And the Black, red and Green for this one!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8i5pwy9gen1kjl/Lucario%20New.zip
Thank you so much for even considering this. Brilliant work as always and hope that everything is going well!


Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on May 10, 2015, 09:51:02 PM
WOW!

Thanks sooooo much! :D <3

EDIT: You forgot Shadow Dragon Marth: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0j2nam5t42ige/Awakening_Marth

Thanks again!
Whoops, one almost always slips by me. I'll get it next time around.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on May 11, 2015, 12:53:19 AM
lol forgot to add sizemod (bad thing about unknown flagged models)
anyway re-touched it in sai if you want to add it to the folder here it is

Thanks, I didn't even notice how bad her neck was stretched. Woah.

Quote from: Mewphelis on May 11, 2015, 04:02:43 AM
You are such a kind person! Btw, how long does it take you to render a character you haven't done or a skin for character you've done?
To make a new pose? I never really timed it. A couple of hours off and on?
Making a CSP for a texture can take anywhere from 2-10 minutes. Just depends on if it's a model import, texture, or whatever.

Quote from: DarkDeity on May 12, 2015, 09:45:10 PM
SJS...YOU sir....are a beautiful man and thank you for doing the ganondorf request ^^ the csps are beautiful
Beautiful people make beautiful things?

Quote from: Segtendo on May 12, 2015, 09:58:15 PM
I... I didn't even notice these were on Dropbox.

I got some catching up to do.
Yeah you do, get with it!

Quote from: TheDarkKnight on May 12, 2015, 10:00:01 PM
Wow, These are amazing! Thank you so much but what happenend with regular Smash 3 Lucario I thought I requested that too
It was already done. Check the folder.

Quote from: LnktheWolf on May 12, 2015, 11:00:26 PM
Anyone got the links for the Carnage charizard (2nd row, 4th column, above the captain falcon), the gilmon-looking charizard (11th row, 4th column, next to the togepi), the shadow lugia one (10th row, 5th column), and the cybernetic-looking charizard (12th row, 2nd column)? It would be greatly appreciated
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12442
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=237
https://www.dropbox.com/s/px8g9twe90pbqww/FitPokeLizardon09.pac?dl=0
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9098
(Brawl Vault's search function helps)

Quote from: 1zmubashir1 on May 13, 2015, 12:31:48 AM
When Will you be doing Link? I think your csps are great and i have custom Link hacks that i want this for
No idea, no foresight goes into any of this.

Quote from: TheDarkKnight on May 13, 2015, 07:08:17 PM
Luigi,Ice Climbers and Lucario requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34946
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205320
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205840
Those have already been done.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 14, 2015, 01:02:27 AM #6025 Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:22:39 AM by LnktheWolf

You're right I just noticed now, I'm new to SJS's Csps and didn't see every single one.Thank you

Only one request...



...but two new characters!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.