SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Some Link requests:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks.


May 17, 2015, 04:40:12 AM #6033 Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 05:29:12 AM by Xenozoa425
Cobalt Link
Crimson Link
My personal Link texture

And I can't find it in the vault or in my hard drive, but there used to be a popular Dark Link texture that wasn't pure black. Kind of like the TP Dark Interloper one, but it had a custom shader that gave it a gy effect.

Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2015, 09:52:19 PM
Only one request...



...but two new characters!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I knew you'd end up doing that Roy. lol

Thanks again for the 2 Smash 3 Mewtwos. I think you know what I'm about to request now. <3

Smash 3 Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34464

Smash 3 Jigglypuff: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35942


May 17, 2015, 04:10:50 PM #6035 Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 04:12:33 PM by Raikrom
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, you beautiful man, you.

I'd request some Link stuff but it seems like everyone else beat me to the punch for what I want.


Buncha Links. Lotsa good stuff.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You seem to have forgotten HW Dark Link.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Sorry to ask again but can you do the Epic Yarn Kirby? I linked it a few pages earlier and you missed it but its here http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933
Friend code: 2450-7668-1022

he stated his reason for not doing so. something to do with the textures in brawlbox

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

May 18, 2015, 03:43:36 AM #6043 Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 03:46:26 AM by Mewphelis
You never fail to amaze me SJS! :D

hey can you do this one please?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30016

need it for brawl ex pack...if im correct this would originally have been over marth
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!