SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: SJS on June 30, 2010, 04:48:01 AM
Quote from: Doom103 on June 30, 2010, 01:54:48 AM
SJS do you have the PSD files for the CSP templates?

Yes, but I don't plan on making them public.

Its cool I have no problem with that, and thanks for finishing the request

Hey, I have a request for you whenever your free.
I would like it if you would, please, make a CSP for my Lady Gaga and Metric Suit Samus.
Lady Gaga is Here
Metric Suit Samus is Here
Thank you in advance!  :D

vErTeX hAcKs HeRe
tExTuRe HaCkS hErE


Glad u got the images back but which are the new CSPs? I think Ironman is one of them and also Dimentio Toon Link? I cant really tell

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 30, 2010, 07:43:55 PM
Glad u got the images back but which are the new CSPs? I think Ironman is one of them and also Dimentio Toon Link? I cant really tell

I made a post with a text list of the updates.

Quote from: SJS on June 30, 2010, 04:23:09 PM
Update

Doom103's Ike Request, Gambit Ike, MHD Luigi, Waluigi, Ashchu, Sparky, Rabbit Pikachu, Iron Man Samus, Mighty the Armadillo

They can be found on page one, as usual.

Trying to post less images to save my bandwidth. Oh, bandwidth. How you taunt me.  :>.>palm:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oh right I see it now, damn bandwidth.

No Zelda portraits yet :'(

I think you forgot my request.

Should be on page 14.

Quote from: CloneMega on July 01, 2010, 02:07:03 AM
I think you forgot my request.

Should be on page 14.

I didn't forget. And it's on page 13.  :af:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


ok there's just 1 more that might've been forgotten, page 9.....

My Photobucket bandwidth is already at 13% XD
I'm working on a fix for this. Should be done sometime today.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I knew it!
After the first time you exceed you bandwidth, your next month bandwidth mysteriously goes up faster than normal. That's just PB scamming you into going pro. :\
Skype: ASF1nk




Well the display's gotten an overhaul. It may or may not be permanent. Depends how people like it or if I can find a more efficient way to display images in bulk.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.