SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on February 10, 2011, 02:30:54 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 15, 2011, 10:42:22 PM
I use your Peach portraits that you made, so I'd like to request this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15589

Totally gonna get on that as soon as I make a decent sleeveless Peach base.


Sounds good, I'll be watching you closely then. :>.>:

Updated some of my older CPSs that I felt were sub-par. If you're curious which ones they were, I threw together a shoddy pic.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 10, 2011, 11:47:22 PM


Hmm...The new Samus ones look only slightly different, but they do look better. The new Rosalina is definitely an improvement, and so are the new Mario ones.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


That Rosalina is MUCH better.
How long are you gonna stay?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Burn, Dodge, and Sponge Tool for the win!

Nice job SJS.

Glad everyone likes the improvements =P
As for how long I'll be around... I honestly have no idea XD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2011, 12:35:49 AM
Burn, Dodge, and Sponge Tool for the win!

Nice job SJS.

Can't forget the smudge tool! Oh, and your request is done

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Wow.

Seriously, you return should be epic.

We've been waiting for you, oh great CSP maker ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on February 11, 2011, 04:22:43 PM
Glad everyone likes the improvements =P
As for how long I'll be around... I honestly have no idea XD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2011, 12:35:49 AM
Burn, Dodge, and Sponge Tool for the win!

Nice job SJS.

Can't forget the smudge tool! Oh, and your request is done



Ah yes, the smudge tool. That sexy finger, no homo.

Anyway, amazing CSP is amazing.

Hopefully you will stay longer this time.

Portraits are cool, math is ghey.

You return shape there undoubtedly.




I prefer not put a request, it's really hard to do some request O.o

Good luck.

nice like always !!
can you make a csp icons?