SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Finished Zero in Link's pose.



I'll probably give him his own pose eventually.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Wow f*cking beautiful portrait man. Glad you finally finished it, and I'll deff be using it.

wow, nice csps, do you think what you can make something for goku and his transformations?






Thanks for all the nice comments ^^


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Last update for the day. And since I'm trying to finish all my schoolwork so I have time to play Okamiden this weekend, probably last update for the week.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I feel bad that this thread will be dead for a while... so here's a little something to look at for the next week.  :af:



Note that these CSPs aren't final.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


This thread are never dead for me.

It's so amazing, you are the best.

Mario's...
is...
AMAZING.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 18, 2011, 02:33:32 AM #520 Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 02:39:49 AM by Majora
These are badass.

Could I get a Peach one for my Farore hack? Saria as well?

...man now that I see Zelda up there I have a LIST.

Din for ZSS
Farore for Peach
Saria for Peach
Nayru for Zelda
A Toon Link set
Female Link for Link (if even attempting, wait on this one I'm probably redoing it)

Quote from: SJS on March 17, 2011, 09:29:53 PM
I feel bad that this thread will be dead for a while... so here's a little something to look at for the next week.  :af:



Note that these CSPs aren't final.

These are f*cking sexy man, specially the Zelda one!

Instead of doing someone's personal hacks, you should do the most downloaded vertextures and most requested ones.

That is, if you decide to do requests, Mr. Mardi Gras

Have some Mario.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I'm gonna go play through Okamiden again =P
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2011, 01:50:46 AM
Have some Mario.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I'm gonna go play through Okamiden again =P

Amazing! Can't wait for the rest of them, especially Zelda's portraits. xD


Can't wait to see some more popular characters done as portraits :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]