SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: N Harmonia on March 31, 2011, 05:11:13 PM
I'd like to request this:

Beast Ganon.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16099
Yeah, I agree with that, if you can do it, it would look badass.

Also, I think I might know what I want for now...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14094
If that's too much of a pain, then it's alright.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10466
That one shouldn't be too hard.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3347
And I really doubt this one would be any trouble. :P

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2030
And if you can, that one would be nice.

Well, that's all for now, I hope I wasn't too much trouble...
<_<;

Quote from: SJS on March 31, 2011, 03:42:32 PM
Well I don't mind people requesting vertexes that are relatively easy to make. Like the Link requests or the Zelda goddesses. But stuff like Mewtwo over Lucario, Goku over Captain Falcon, K. Rool over Dedede, or any of those Pokemon vertexes... those are pretty difficult to make and I'm not doing those right now.

Plus I don't take requests for characters that don't even have a CSP yet ;)


So, can I re-post the Link Vertexes I requested before? Or do you still prefer the textured ones?

Sure, go ahead
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



You're welcome XD

Requests are closed for the next week. No, it's not some sort of April Fool's joke. I have an exam in literally every class next week, so I need to hit up the books instead of hitting up Photoshop ^^;
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2011, 01:44:09 PM
You're welcome XD

Requests are closed for the next week. No, it's not some sort of April Fool's joke. I have an exam in literally every class next week, so I need to hit up the books instead of hitting up Photoshop ^^;
YES YOU DO! GO STUDY RIGHT AWAY! [/yourmother]
Lol joking aside, school is more important then CSP's :3

Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2011, 01:44:09 PM
You're welcome XD

Requests are closed for the next week. No, it's not some sort of April Fool's joke. I have an exam in literally every class next week, so I need to hit up the books instead of hitting up Photoshop ^^;

Yes everyone, it's a April Fools joke, surprise!!

No really, let the man study and do this thing, so I better not catch any of you fanboyz requesting >;E

I hope you get a chance to do my Sailor Mars before you leave though lol


Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2011, 02:36:19 AM

:happy:

Also that Malon/Cremia CSP is awesome.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Malon looks AMAZING.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Small update... made it in my down time ^^

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.