SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2011, 05:29:37 AM
Yes won, so I'm gonna run with it XD I thought I would have "it" done by now so, I'll just give you a tiiiiiny preview for now.



Also, I have another project I've been working on (not CSP related) which is why I've been so inactive lately. Hopefully that will be ready to be shown soon also.
I know who it issss.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Suuuure you do Mr. Scribblenaut Man
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2011, 05:29:37 AM

:srs:

Thanks for naming it "tiny," too. XD

Blah, it looks like 1/32 of a CSP.

And I can't even see who it is. D:

Guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Try squinting at the pic, that might help XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2011, 05:38:43 AM
Try squinting at the pic, that might help XD

......

That didn't help at all. D:

Poo

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 24, 2011, 05:43:11 AM
......

That didn't help at all. D:

Poo
Look at the yellow part. What does it remind you of?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendoman Volnutt on July 24, 2011, 05:44:08 AM
Look at the yellow part. What does it remind you of?

Um.... an.... eye....?

I'm terrible at these guessing games. :|

Ah I know who it is!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You ready for this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


finnaly CP. falcon

time to requests
all Gokus in that pose lol :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



I feel that this picture fits the situation XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 24, 2011, 04:59:45 PM
I just wanna say,

I totally called it.

Sure did. I think you deserve a prize or something XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2011, 05:02:16 PM
Sure did. I think you deserve a prize or something XD

Nah.  I'm sure other people out there guessed it was Falcon before I did.

Anyway, the Falcon CSP's looks great!  Do you have a set of CSS icons to go with them?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 24, 2011, 05:06:24 PM
Nah.  I'm sure other people out there guessed it was Falcon before I did.

Anyway, the Falcon CSP's looks great!  Do you have a set of CSS icons to go with them?

Well dang, I was gonna let you pick the next character I should make CSPs for and everything.

And yes.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.