SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

do you have skype? just for now,. i could downlaod the hacks and send them to u. maybe msn?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't care. Things I've already clicked and downloaded are in red, so...
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





Haha. I know you too well sir. i didn't expect a get out gentleman, but I definitely did not expect any Cloud CSPs.

Eh... I already have Link in the dynamic poses club so I'm not all that interested.

Although that pose might work pretty good on Magic Armour Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7198

Ok, that's it for requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



October 09, 2011, 06:23:43 AM #1690 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 06:31:35 AM by Phred
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on October 09, 2011, 06:00:32 AM
Damn I'm late...and I only had 1 request. >.<
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9599

I would have requested that one, but I don't like the sword, which features heavily in the pose.
>_>


Damn...Too late...

I just wanted only one CSP...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20423

*insert Sonic saying "You're too slow!" here*

Or better yet...

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.