SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 04:46:38 AM
Also, for R.O.B. only, you can request more than six hacks.

Seriously, this guy's got next to nothing. I'm about to just download every R.O.B. texture from BrawlVault, StackSmash, and LST.

Then I might make a decent texture hack over him.

ROB is unloved. That's another character I'm probably going to have to get up and make my own poses if I want enough unique poses for all of his colours >_>
Also everything I want has already been requested.

December 17, 2011, 05:49:39 AM #2507 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:45:36 AM by AndIQuote
Quote from: Seggy T. on December 17, 2011, 05:01:21 AM
Damn. I have the "Volnutt over ROB" hack.
At least there are hacks that I would use here :af:Umm...
That's why he's asking for requests :srs:

Oh! Silly nearsighted me.  Ahem...anyway.

WALL-E: http://www.mediafire.com/?rpd10ebp3f6k0dn
Magnezone: http://www.box.com/shared/ct6iofk23c
BlackN'Blue: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmog2mizerb
Minty: http://www.mediafire.com/?gm0mj2yz3gg
Solid Gold: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QVEP39GF
SNES R.O.B.


Great work on Lucas, looks fantastic, defiantly going into the SD,
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 04:46:38 AM
Also, for R.O.B. only, you can request more than six hacks.

Seriously, this guy's got next to nothing. I'm about to just download every R.O.B. texture from BrawlVault, StackSmash, and LST.

Then I might make a decent texture hack over him.
Hm... Would an emmerald texture be out of the question? Heck, I'd settle for just a cheap overlay.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2066

If so though...
Here's my non-emerald texture requests.
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/MetalSonic_ROB.rar

http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/360ROB.rar

http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/Robov2.rar

http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/NGCROB.rar

(No need to say what their names are, since the URLs do the job for me. :P)

I knew It. Somehow, I knew you were going to announce that you were taking requests after I went offline last night. I could tell just from
Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 04:46:38 AMAlso, for R.O.B. only, you can request more than six hacks.

Seriously, this guy's got next to nothing. I'm about to just download every R.O.B. texture from BrawlVault, StackSmash, and LST.

Then I might make a decent texture hack over him.

:happy: I love you.

Well, just in case you don't make a CSP of every R.O.B. hack from SS, BV, and LSD, here are my requests:

Robo by Dhragen
Christmas R.O.B. by Androu1
Zombie R.O.B. by Jugg4n4ut
Nintendo 64 R.O.B. by Androu1
GameCube R.O.B. by Androu1
Wii R.O.B. by Androu1
Omega by Dhragen
C-3PO by Eggboy13
XBox 360 R.O.B. by BP
EVE by Leon
Aparoid R.O.B. by Bluz
Metal Sonic by Captain Jim
Meat Grinder R.O.B. by Syntax Error
Dreamcast R.O.B. by Leon
Playstation 2 R.O.B. by Mr. Cavan

I'll have to send you the last three.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hey... I'm interested in those last two PAVGN. ._.

Are those gonna get a public release at some point?



Made virtually every ROB hack I could get my hands on.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


what about marth over rob :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I dont even have ROB and these look good haha (Shadows over him ;D )
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Definitely gonna use these.

Cause I still have ROB, and I love him.


though I do switch him out every now and then for Mokou, since it's a great, non .rel, import PSA

Oh look I see one of my first retextures.

These look great.

why dont u update on the blog anymore SJS???

it was cool to not have only vertexes/imports at the LST blog

And now I think I see why you don't make emerald textures... It's annoying to make them.  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.