SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Doesn't matter who sends it and how. As long as I get the texture.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2011, 01:49:55 AM
Sheik's pose is pretty feminine. Just sayin'.
Hahaha... That should fit Ghirahim very well. XD


I'm surprised this hasn't been requested yet...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15695

Anyway, I'm not sure I'll have more requests for Sheik, I bet all the other ones I want will be requested anyway. :P



Well, SJ might do those requests... But not Fi, she's a Zelda hack, not a Sheik hack. Plus he wouldn't make her anyway, due to reason's I'm not gonna say.

Quote from: darklink94 on December 18, 2011, 08:36:44 AM
Spirit Fi & Young Impa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159

That looks like a Skyward Sword spoiler. They both sound like big spoilers, actually. I'm not messing with it.




Try those out in-game. They looks something like this, except cooler.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



That's pretty neat SJ :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



*hears Yu-Yu Hakusho DVD menu music* Love you forever.

Also, that Zelda/Sheik combo looks rather [censored]in in game. But I assume you're not going to go out of your way to make every single possible combination, are you?

fi is not a spoiler, and impa is no spoiler as long as u just call her impa >.<

Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2011, 03:48:11 PM

That's [censored]ing genius SJS. So that's why you asked If Sheik blinks yesterday.

Also, I love how Midna was requested like three times, and they were all the same one instead of this one.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]