SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: JDub on February 20, 2012, 12:47:48 AM
New OP is the sex.

Also, I'll love you forever if you do these.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23542
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23715
I already made Kamina... unless you wanted the no shades version?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 20, 2012, 01:00:55 AM
I already made Kamina... unless you wanted the no shades version?

Oh... uh, yes! I knew that. I was testing you. And you passed.

Anyway, in that case, just Zoroark por favor.

I'm opening Captain Falcon requests again. I've got a new pose for him that'll look better overall than the last one.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'm assuming you'll be redoing the requests you've done in the past, so I'll post a few more requests.
- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23966 - JUST the blue one, which is the far right one in this picture.
- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23859
- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17110
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I would like to request a Xion and Roxas CSP for these models. D:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24694 - Roxas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24088 - Xion

And as for C.Falcon ones:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23859 - Blaziken

I don't use many C.Falcon Textures, so I kinda only have one request for him. Sorry 'bout that. ^_^;


Well I have no Captain falcon requests... but

Pit:   http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25237
Rob: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25236

Sexy OP is sexy



I truly respect you for taking so many requests


damn is not ready for all my gokus with oneslot SSJ1,2,3 + alt. outfits over CF and not pit version for CF CSP request
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




Aw yis, new Falcon pose
[Brawl Style] Viewtiful Joe http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25050
F-ZERO GX Captain Falcon (Brawl Style) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24704

...and assuming you're doing requests for the last pose as well, that's all for me.

February 20, 2012, 02:08:57 PM #3043 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 03:49:02 PM by ExorcistRain

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!