SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can ya make Ironman's UMvC3 recolors?
http://www.mediafire.com/?42qxru4l5vsjxex
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i add one more model to my request:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25783
over luigi
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thanks for the Unused CSP. Now it won't look out of place using a different color csp.

Samus stuff looks great as always!

Nice CSPs, especially the Ray MK and the Varia Suit Samus.   :P

Can you take my Charizard CSP request ? Here it is :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17498

Skyloft Zelda please: http://www.mediafire.com/?lj4ocssi347pis3

Need to finish my recolors of this...
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Thanks for the Samus CSPs. I was needing the Jill and the See-through Visor ones.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


April 15, 2012, 06:21:13 PM #3384 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:23:36 PM by SJS
As you may or may not have know, around December I made the CSPs for this Lloyd PSA. Since they finally released the hack, guess that means I can post the CSPs now.




http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Lloyd/?start=all
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


inb4tosfanboys
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 15, 2012, 07:25:39 PM
lol
Let's see if Royal_Blade catches wind of these CSPs :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well these CSP's are already included in the most recent Lloyd pack, so anyone who has downloaded it has already had them for a little while.
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

You should change the title of your thread to reflect that you've released the Llyod CSPs. And speaking of the title of your thread, I misread It as "SJS' CSP Pit".
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]