SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:01:17 PM by SJS





Instruction Manual
Portraits are hosted on Dropbox. If you're unfamiliar with Dropbox, here is a short guide on downloading images.

Brawl CSP Pack | PM CSP Pack (Coming Soon!)




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 18, 2010, 07:01:05 PM #1 Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 01:28:41 PM by SJS

Click a hack's preview image to be taken to it's BrawlVault page. (Sorted most recent to oldest)











































Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oh wow, these are great!

May, I ask what method you use to make your CSPs? Because they're all in the same pose in all (which is awesome).

So yeah.

May 18, 2010, 07:24:58 PM #3 Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 07:25:57 PM by SJS
Thanks!

I have a PSD for each character seperated into layers (like a layer for hair, clothes, eyes, etc.)  that I recolor and draw on in Photoshop. They're a breeze to make xD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 18, 2010, 08:13:16 PM #4 Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 08:14:29 PM by Charby
Wow Nice Job
Can you also Make The Battle Portrait ( You can just use the CSP as base ) it would be perfect

May 18, 2010, 08:31:01 PM #5 Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 08:49:02 PM by SJS
I have portraits for all most of my CSPS, I just need to put them up there
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


wow thts nice stuff...i hope u have joker snake cuz i would love to see that.

can i have a DL for fire flower wario? cuz i got mines from stacksmash but it keeps freezin since it doesnt have a .pac.

Updated with four new Snake CSPs
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


omg the snake ones are soo cool but i dont have that snake texture...crap lol i have the other one.

I really like kirbystarlow, Where can I found it?  n_n
Heart triumphs over might~ n_n

Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 18, 2010, 08:59:23 PM
can i have a DL for fire flower wario? cuz i got mines from stacksmash but it keeps freezin since it doesnt have a .pac.
If you have BrawlBox, try opening the .pcs file and saving it as a .pac file. Hopefully that'll work 8)

Quote from: kittystradette on May 19, 2010, 02:50:56 AM
I really like kirbystarlow, Where can I found it?  n_n
Here it is
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Mannn, I'm diggin charizard and Bowser portraits. You think you can make a cool portait of the "???" texture for Samus? It's the really white and blue texture


I do requests for sigs and wallpapers. Just send me a PM, hit me up on my request thread or talk to me on Deviantart : http://leon1337assasin.deviantart.com/

do you think you'll take requests one day?


Thanks, SJS!~
Heart triumphs over might~ n_n