SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Welll since I made 5 requests I might as well add one more:

Max: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25775
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Everything I need has already been requested!

Hope Nanobuds finishes Young Link [Pik version] in time.


Best part about the requesting period? Learning about all these hacks that you never heard of.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 02, 2012, 12:24:32 AM
Everything I need has already been requested!

Hope Nanobuds finishes Young Link [Pik version] in time.
He has in-game glitches, but hes done. I sent him to SJS already ;)

August 02, 2012, 02:26:27 AM #3935 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:27:44 AM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 02:07:35 AM
He has in-game glitches, but hes done. I sent him to SJS already ;)

Just like you did with Vector!

You are a good sir, sir.


Post Merge: August 02, 2012, 02:27:21 AM

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on August 02, 2012, 12:42:24 AM
Dewott - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27638
Classic Young Link (Brawl Style) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27595
Phantom Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21549
Geno - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10296
Fierce Deity TL - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1678
Chibi Kurosaki Ichigo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18822

Love how you disappear for weeks but somehow find some time to make sure you request sexy portraits.

Miss you CK! Hope everything is good with ya bro. ;)


Quote from: Giga Man on August 02, 2012, 03:36:28 AM
I'm gonna miss the old Toon Link pose of him carrying all his items.
Hmmm... I don't think you should.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oooh, I'm interested. :)

By the way, I have a few questions pertaining to certain characters in a couple of your old CSPs. Just a few small things I've been needing to ask about.

Who made these female Pikachu textures found here? http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Pikachu/Old%20Set%202/
I'm not gonna ask where to find them because I know this isn't the right place to ask. I'm just curious of who made them since I think the selection of hats is quite impressive

Also, I'm really curious about this Rosalina portrait. http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Peach/Old%20Set%203-%20Regal/?action=view&current=bpeach2rosalina.png
This is the best Rosalina model I've ever seen, not to mention the pose itself is superb. It looks... exactly like her. Seriously, who made this? I can't find anything like it on the vault.

Quote from: Giga Man on August 02, 2012, 05:54:48 AM
Oooh, I'm interested. :)

By the way, I have a few questions pertaining to certain characters in a couple of your old CSPs. Just a few small things I've been needing to ask about.

Who made these female Pikachu textures found here? http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Pikachu/Old%20Set%202/
I'm not gonna ask where to find them because I know this isn't the right place to ask. I'm just curious of who made them since I think the selection of hats is quite impressive

Also, I'm really curious about this Rosalina portrait. http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Peach/Old%20Set%203-%20Regal/?action=view&current=bpeach2rosalina.png
This is the best Rosalina model I've ever seen, not to mention the pose itself is superb. It looks... exactly like her. Seriously, who made this? I can't find anything like it on the vault.
The female Pikachus were a request sent to me by Katakiri a while back. I don't think she's publicly released them though.

The Rosalina was made by me... in Photoshop. So sadly, a Rosalina model of that quality doesn't exist yet.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 02, 2012, 01:23:47 PM
The female Pikachus were a request sent to me by Katakiri a while back. I don't think she's publicly released them though.
OBJECTION!

Actually, she did release these to the public... However, not on the vault.
http://kc-mm.com/2010/06/06/chuchu-i-choose-you/
I had to dig around the blog to find them.
._.

Anyway, I hope this helps someone out.

August 02, 2012, 06:22:16 PM #3941 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:25:43 PM by Giga Man
Quote from: SJS on August 02, 2012, 01:23:47 PM
The Rosalina was made by me... in Photoshop. So sadly, a Rosalina model of that quality doesn't exist yet.

Aaaaanybody planning on making one? :af:

Just need this one:

Cooking Mama - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4634

Everything else's been requested.


The more I looked at the Mia CSPs, the more I hated them. So I remade them. For both Swordmaster Mia and Trueblade Mia. And I love the way they came out. Makes the old ones look like amateur hour in Photoshop.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.