Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: Katekyo Hitman Reborn *NEED ANIMATORS AND IDEAS*  (Read 35713 times)
ragno
Expert Kitten

Vongola Mafia, now accepting teenagers!? xD

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: November 15, 2010, 03:31:52 AM »

Good that somebody is liking it... but i really need Vishkugeta's and sonfeflemy's help to get it done. Without vishkugeta, no vertex and texture would get done. Without songeflemy, no animation would be done. And both are important to do before PSAing... I need to both of them to get back to this project. And if you can help, by any way, i would appreciate it.

Full Project:    Moment Project:

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #136 on: November 15, 2010, 01:40:54 PM »

Good that somebody is liking it... but i really need Vishkugeta's and sonfeflemy's help to get it done. Without vishkugeta, no vertex and texture would get done. Without songeflemy, no animation would be done. And both are important to do before PSAing... I need to both of them to get back to this project. And if you can help, by any way, i would appreciate it.

Well with this new modset 4 brawlbox animating SHOULD be a breeze so ill see what I can do

ragno
    Expert Kitten

Vongola Mafia, now accepting teenagers!? xD

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: November 16, 2010, 08:13:41 AM »

That's great to hear! Especially since i dont know if songeflemy is coming back or not. You will be really helpful with those animations!
    Vishkugeta has done the vertex... a while ago, but he never released it. I am trying to make him realese it, since the animation kinda needs the vertex...

Full Project:    Moment Project:

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
    Print
    Jump to: