Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10
Author Topic: Katekyo Hitman Reborn *NEED ANIMATORS AND IDEAS*  (Read 35712 times)
ragno
Expert Kitten

Vongola Mafia, now accepting teenagers!? xD

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 03:45:29 PM »

good luck to all then Tongue

Full Project:    Moment Project:

flammable
    Black Cat
    Supreme Kitten

Deliverin' some bad luck

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: May 29, 2010, 09:09:40 AM »

All help is welcome! I am actually going to get start it on it, i am just seeing some psa tutorials... Vishkugeta is helping me with the textures... if anyone would like to help us, that would be nice... And about mukuro, i also thought of him over marth  Grin His A combos would be pretty much the sme, and size, and standing position, are really like marth... I want to know about this trident thing... You two are making tsuna and reborn right? Maybe we could help with it, and you guys helkp with the other character as well... I thought gokuder over snake because of many things, like his stading position is like gokudera, size should be a bit alike, many projectiles, but most of them will be dinamites, tiny bombs, rocket bombs, and c.a.i. system (fs, duh  Grin) Vishkugeta is starting texturing yamamoto and ryohei over 2 assist trophys... I would like to work with FitXMan00 on vishkugeta reborn textures, if is not much of a big deal to you... Or maybe i will start it up on one of the other characters that won't change much between the original brawl character, and the khr character texture...
    true, but massive vertex edit would need to be in session.

and his fs should be a giant explosion of everywhere.

i loved that battle gokudera had with prince, epic

Married Mai Self nvm

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2010, 09:12:44 AM »

Bombs are outdated >_>

Sistema C.A.I. is where it's at.

flammable
    Black Cat
    Supreme Kitten

Deliverin' some bad luck

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2010, 09:23:56 AM »

Bombs are outdated >_>

Sistema C.A.I. is where it's at.
    o hell yea, forgot about that

Married Mai Self nvm

ragno
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: May 29, 2010, 11:48:32 AM »

you are all forgetting that the system c.a.i. is pretty simple, just shooting a laser... That is why it should be the fs  Grin it would be like sheik's fs, but a bit larger. And i agree, prince the ripper vs hurricane bomb was epic... but, thinking about it, pretty much all varia battles were epic  Cheesy
    it will take a while to make each of one these khr... but it will be worth it AWESOME 2.0! (with more help, less time it should take)
    not only help, but ideas are also welcome!

tenkashi
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: May 29, 2010, 11:38:28 PM »

oh hey dingo changed his name lol.. my bad on the last post ^^

kool so we are having the whole family? can u put yamamoto over ike? i dont mind trading cloud for the rain guardian...

short hard, give hima tux, shoud be easy enuf.. ^^ lots of water attacks...

marths final smash but huger watter effect and hit box.. and it goesthrough ppl intead of stopping...

Boku wa dare dai? Kimi wa lambo?

Kimi wa dare dai? Boku wa Lambo! X3

ragno
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: May 30, 2010, 06:27:04 AM »

Nice ideas, tenkashi! Just a few problems...
    1. If the fs goes through people, would that mean you only survive if there is an obstacle!?
    2. I thought of yanamoto to go over Lyn (that swordswoman assist trophy)... I hope vishkugeta can do it...
    3. How can you add water into things!? o.O
    4. Xanxus will be replacing Ike  Grin
    They are a-like in size, and being overpower  Grin
    I pretty much thought of Xanxus attacks, just need to know how to change his sword to dual pistols (X-Dying Will Guns  Grin)
    Right now, I am trying to start up on viper, since someone actually liked the idea...
    I don't have any images yet, but look what i got for now:
    ^B- Fantasma Hover [Viper starts to hover, after a short amount of secs, he glides away...]
    B- Metal Hammer [Viper hits the enemy into the ground (i am starting up, using dk's move, but i wish (if possible) to make a hammer top appear from his hood)]
    vB- Dimension Cape [Viper does the same as MK, but instead of hitting with mk's sword, he hits the enemy with his cape]
    B>- Freeze Wave [Viper sends a energy wave, that if it hits, will freeze enemies] (after doing it, mk is freezing, i need help fixing this...)   edit: I pretty much fixed it...
    Dodges- Illusion Teleport [Viper teleports a short distance, and is changing color, while is happening he cant move] (trying to fix so while changing color, viper will be intangible)
    after i finish these up, i will start doing the others attacks, then will animate the rest of him... Anyone that'll help with animating would be great  Smiley
    « Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 12:23:33 PM by ragno » Logged

tenkashi
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: May 30, 2010, 10:39:18 PM »

lyn is a good idea my bad for being limited.. uhm the water effect like Avatar ness( F-tilt) or Piplups water jet attack, jut bigger =D Happy Face Happy Face

i unno not looking for a Xanxus, just cause he has a lot of simple moves,but hed make a good rval..depends on what u can squeeze outta him..

i see u like viper alot =D, tbh i dont care for viperreally his voice is funny tho ^^, id prefer a HIBARI KYOYA  Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face

or marmom, or LAMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Face

ragno
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: May 31, 2010, 03:28:05 PM »

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that...  Tongue
    Also, should i actually comment on what you just said? You don't care for viper, but you care for mammon!? They are the same character --' The only diference is that, viper is his name as an arcobaleno, and mammon is his name as a varia member...
    Anyways...
    I started up with viper, because YOU actually liked the idea of him... (only person that showed to like my ideas --') AND that i started to make his moves out of other characters moves... I really ain't good with animation, and i  am starting to get the hang of psa... i think the real problem for me are the bones --'
    I am actually thinking on making viper/mammon have a different ^B for ground and air... But is hard to do it, since mk has no articles... (and even if he had, it would take a while for me work correctly with it to change it  Lips Sealed)
    I am hoping to finish AT LEAST mamon till mid-year vacations (i live in brazil, and here te school period is different), so i can show it to my cousins that have ssbb, but never even heard of homebrew channel... I probably will start with xanxus after viper, because a friend of mine keeps bugging me for him --'
    I also liked the idea of hibari, but making him, would TOTALLY need his tonfas vertexed... And I only know how to do simple animations, and medium psa...ing.... Undecided That is why, any help would be welcome...

p.s: specially ANY animator helping, it would make a BIG DEAL, pls help me animators!

Vish
    Global Moderator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Core Gamer Cookie Clicker!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: May 31, 2010, 03:36:12 PM »

About Yamamoto, don't you think he would look better over Ike?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5991&Moderated=All

tenkashi
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: May 31, 2010, 03:52:29 PM »

About Yamamoto, don't you think he would look better over Ike?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5991&Moderated=All

STFU Oh shi~ I DO NOW!!!! Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face

ragno
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: May 31, 2010, 07:14:59 PM »

I think there is no other possibility...  Grin
    I think I will start making him after viper then... But my friend is going crazy, after i told him that yamamoto was going going to replace ike instead of xanxus xD So, does anybody has a good idea for a character to xanxus to go over? Vishkugeta, you do know what the order for you "to do" is right? Viper texture and vertex, then ryohei assist trophy, then any other character (preferable yamamoto or hibari Grin)... Please finish it  Awesome Face
    animators are still welcome...

tenkashi
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: May 31, 2010, 10:30:19 PM »

hibari assist trophy! can make  the box opening getsure, and then make those smart Bombs go off randomly in areas and they expand.. like his box weapon ^^

flammable
    Black Cat
    Supreme Kitten

Deliverin' some bad luck

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2010, 10:34:06 PM »

system c.a.i. = samus fs

and hibari has similar hair to marth, and dual sword+vertex could be tonfas.

ryohei = boxer assist trophy port over to shiek

Married Mai Self nvm

tenkashi
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: May 31, 2010, 10:40:39 PM »

?? over shiek? what do u mean? snt he gnna pop up and do a maximum cannon ad then bye bye?

hibari is a good idea but i dont see himwith a lot of moves, ven thought hes my favourite and i love him...

good idea for raging/flame arrow/G arrow! orw/e but it cant be that big... or i gues it has to be, to be  a decent final smash...

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10
    Print
    Jump to: