Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My game does not like FitPurin02.  (Read 1906 times)
Shrooms
Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « on: June 21, 2010, 11:04:09 PM »

Every time I use FitPurin02 (the Jigglypuff with the sleep hat), the game freezes and makes that unpleasant noise I'm sure everyone has heard at some point. I've tried using a few different file replacement code versions, but everything I've tried still makes it freeze. What could be wrong? Is it the disc or the Wii or something?

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 11:53:38 PM »

well if its freezing then we know u have the right file and its named right. or else it wouldnt show up. which the noise is a sign of. but maybe your codes could be wrong. it wouldnt be the disc. the file is possibly corrupt in ur sd.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 12:22:35 AM »

well if its freezing then we know u have the right file and its named right. or else it wouldnt show up. which the noise is a sign of. but maybe your codes could be wrong. it wouldnt be the disc. the file is possibly corrupt in ur sd.
    Or the file size for FitPuring02 is to big, but i doubt it will. The file is probably corrupted, but just to be sure try some other FitPurin02 files

Demonsplay, Obviously
    Mega Kitten

Be the Bueler

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 12:35:26 AM »

I would beleive that maybe you've attempted to put in one of the jiggly hat packs over that costume in the past and failed? Or maybe it's in the codes. Try remaking your RSBE01.gct file and trying again?

Hello! I am not a regular poster! Just when I'm bored I post once in the family thread!

a common screenname of mine is Osamodas, though on some games I mispell as Osamada. I am looking to change the name, as I am an indesicive bastard Cheesy

Shrooms
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 01:41:30 AM »

All right, I'll try redoing the code stuff again...
    And it's done this with multiple hacks, whether they be just simple textures (that work when moved to other FitPurins). It's actually done this since I first got hacks, way back in mid '09, before newfangly vertexes and model imports.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 01:45:20 AM »

All right, I'll try redoing the code stuff again...
    And it's done this with multiple hacks, whether they be just simple textures (that work when moved to other FitPurins). It's actually done this since I first got hacks, way back in mid '09, before newfangly vertexes and model imports.
    AH there's the problem, FitPurin02 has it's own Hat texture and vertex, this is probably the cause for the crash as it cannot load the textures correctly. Or so it seems. Try download one of the Vertex hacked Jiggly's for FitPurin02 and see if it works.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: