Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: PiN0yB0i's Badace Textures (UPDATE: 10/27/2013) Double Rainbow Battlefield  (Read 22282 times)
Pin0yB0i
Badace
Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 27, 2010, 07:36:50 PM »

Hey, my name is PiN0yB0i. And this is where I will be posting my textures and hacks.

UPDATE 10/27/2013: Added "Double Rainbow Battlefield" and new CSPs for Tabuu Meta Knight and Wavy Meta Knight.
_________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Double Rainbow Battlefield
     "WHAT DOES IT MEANNNN!?"

Battlefield with a double rainbow in the background.
This is just a revamp from my "Triple Rainbow" hack I posted a while ago. I figured out how to vertex out the third rainbow, so now it looks exactly how I wanted it to look in the first place. (:

I know the "double rainbow" thing has aged on the internet now, but I figured I should post it on here, anyway, now that it's finally fixed.

From what I recall, Chuy positioned the rainbow model in the background for me. So thanks to him.

Enjoy!

Here are some pictures.

Fancy Pikachu 2.1
     In this version, the sunglasses (goggles by Akari_Un) don't completely wrap around Pikachu's head. It stops at the ears. Now it looks more like sunglasses than goggles. (:

With his suit and glasses, Pikachu is officially badace. Hope you enjoy.

Here are some pictures.

OLD HACKS (2010-2011)
Characters

Let's start this off with the texture I am most proud of: EVIL KIRBY
  EVIL KIRBY
     This texture was made back when people actually still used ASH... :/  When I first introduced myself, this was the texture that alot of people liked me for. Now enough me, let's  talk about the texture. The idea came from that old kirby cartoon. There was an episode about kirby being possesed with a "devil frog." I basically saw it on YouTube.
Example: Kirby of the stars (sub) episode 95 Devil Kirby! Part 2 (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

Here are some pictures.

_________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
   Black n'Blue
     I basically saw a bunch of people doing these "Black and Blue" textures on old and possibly dead texture hacking sites. So I thought maybe I would give it a shot. This texture was made probably a week after I made the evil kirby texture. The results came out extremely detailed and I was happy with them. ^_^

Here are some pictures.

Chinese Ness
     When you're Asian, you are prone to making textures related to your race. I'm not Chinese, I'm actually Filipino... hence the name: Pin0yB0i. I actually made a Filipino Lucas the same day I made this texture. But this is Chinese Ness. All I did was paste the Chinese flag on his shirt, recolor his pants and shoes, and made his eyes chinky. xD Oh yeah and his backpack and baseball bat says "made in China."
Enjoy.

Here are some pictures.

LIMBO BOY
     Limbo is an Xbox 360 Arcade puzzle sidescroller. It is about a boy who gets lost in the woods and explores in search of his sister. When I played this game, I quickly realized the main character looks a lot like Lucas. So all I had to do was recolor all of his textures black and his eyes yellow and circle-shaped.
(NOTE) DON'T PLAY ON DARK LEVELS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.
Here is a picture of the original Limbo Boy.

Here are some brawl pictures.

Wavy Meta Knight
     This is the first addition to my wavy series. The results actually stunned me when I saw this in-game. At first I was just making this for Meta knight, but when it turned out so much successful, I decided to work on my new project... because no one ever requests stuff anymore. xD So here it is.

Here are some pictures.

RED LIGHTNING
     This was my first MotionEtc. ever made. I didn't like the fact that the red lightning in the BrawlVault wasn't downloadable, so I made my own. The bad thing is, is that it's light red. But you can request any color and I will make it! Smiley  I can even make a color changing one. In fact, I'll make it when I'm done posting this. Cheesy Anyways... here is the red lightning.

Here are some pictures.

Fancy Pikachu 2.0
     I used the same model with goggles as a base again. (by Akari_Un) I colored the goggles black to look like shades. Then I imported a tuxedo texture. Now Pikachu is officially badace. Hope you enjoy.

Here are some pictures.

Cosmo Meta Knight
     Imported RAWRzilla's Tabuu's Corruption Version 1 textures onto Meta Knight. I really liked how this turned out.

Here are some pictures.

Red Death
     I decided to make a re-color of Black n' Blue because it's epic and blue isn't the only epic color of the rainbow. I titled it "Red Death" because I thought it was catchy. Awesome Face

Here are some pictures.

Koromori
     The psychic and flying type bat from the new "Pokemon: Black and White" games joins the brawl! I used my Ball Meta Knight v2 winged model as a base. Then I had to hex out three additional polygons. Then I finally got started on the textures. He has no mask and I discovered that there are textures UNDER the mask. So I edited that. When I finished the textures, Vishkugeta helped me out with vertexes for the fur to make it look more like a Koromori. I put a lot of effort into this hack. So enjoy!

WARNING: Do not use this hack against other Meta Knights because it causes glitches.

Here are some pictures.

Shoulder Padless Meta Knight
     Accidental success I made when I was fooling around in BrawlBox. I'm surprised no one did this yet.

Here's a picture.

Stages

This is where my stage textures will be posted. Stage textures aren't really my thing, I don't do them much, but this is where my small amount will be posted.

SHOOP DA WHOOP BRIDGE
     This stage goes over Bridge of Eldin. Once again, this was made when I made Evil Kirby and Black n' Blue. Yeah, this is an old texture... BUT it still contains lolz. What I did to this here bridge was re-texture the bridge black and red (to match his mouth) and I replaced the sun with the Shoop da Whoop face. But WAIT!! It gets BETTER!! If you have ever edited a Bridge of Eldin texture, you know that there are lights. So I changed the hue of the orangish yellowy light to blue. So in the background you see Shoop shoopin' and whoopin'.

Here are some pictures.

Awesome Circuit
     I made this texture a while back when I was obsessed with the awesome face. Everything is either colored yellow or has an awesome face pasted on it. The audience changes color and it is supposed to be night time.

Here's a picture.

Awesome Awesomes
     Another texture I made when I was too obsessed with the awesome smiley. Tree seems to be happy.

Here are some pictures.

Emo/Gothic Island
     I finally got it done! Happy Face  It's just how I remember it. Everything is either gray, black, or red. Use this texture if you want to put rock or metal bstrms on Yoshi's Island.

Here are some pictures.

Rainy Mario Circuit
     I used Chuy's method of adding rain to stages. Credit to Chuy for the Rain.Brres file. I also added Shadow Moses Island lighting to make it look more "rainy" looking. I also did a simple recolor on the clouds to make them black and white. Enjoy!

Here's a picture.

The Periodic Table of Elements
     It's the Periodic Table!
So scientific! *snorts through nose*
HeeHeeHee! xD

Anyways, this is a 2D stage. I might learn how to make 3D stages later. The idea was inspired by my science teacher because we are having a big test. And how awesome would it be study science while playing video games? Huh? Huh?
There is a secret "passage" to "travel" from one part of the table to the other. Idea inspired by Miacis Kusanagi.
There are camera and death boundary fixes.
And big thanks to br3compactor for telling me how to fix the Pokemon Trainer T-Pose glitch.

Here are some pictures.

TRIPLE  RAINBOW
"IT'S STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A TRIPLE RAINBOW!"

My tribute to Hungrybear on YouTube for his "Double Rainbow" video.
It is a "triple" because that was the only rainbow MDL0 I could find and I don't know how to vertex it out. The three rainbows are one polygon, so I can't hex it out either.
This stage goes great with a Double Rainbow Remix brstm.

Chuy did the positioning of the rainbow and I did the hexing. The rainbow is from Rainbow Cruise by the way.

Here are some pictures.

Projects

This where I will be posting projects when I get great ideas but I can't make at the moment because I'm busy with something important.

...I have no clue what I'm doing next.
BRSTM's
    Go here for my perfectly looped (old) brstms. Happy Face
CSP's
     I will make CSP's for my favorite hacks. I'll just post things here...

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 07:03:41 PM by Pin0yB0i » Logged

Pinutk™
Extreme Kitten

It's Pinutbutter jelly time!!!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 09:23:49 PM »

Pretty good! ^^ That black and blue kinda reminds me of Panther from the Star Fox games lol
    oh and fir- *shot* not impressed lol keep up the good work though!

Please stop by my site!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 09:32:52 PM »

evil kirbys epic.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Pin0yB0i
    Badace
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 09:51:26 PM »

thanks ^_^

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 09:53:42 PM »

The Black n' Blue Fox looks to me like it's in negative, which I am a fan of.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

NecroMasterX
    Extreme Kitten

Piracy is fun.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 09:54:11 PM »

If you're asian and  you made chinese ness. Does that mean I should make new york mario cause I'm from new york?

Pin0yB0i
    Badace
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 10:07:32 PM »

If you're asian and  you made chinese ness. Does that mean I should make new york mario cause I'm from new york?
    You don't absolutely HAVE to make it...

NecroMasterX
    Extreme Kitten

Piracy is fun.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 09:01:45 PM »

I know, but t would be cool.

Pin0yB0i
    Badace
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 03:15:55 PM »

UPDATE: Deleted all wavy textures and added two new textures! Cheesy Go look.

Akari_Un
    Hyper Kitten

DasDonkey Team

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 03:47:09 PM »

the people ask before use another person work, the mods looks cool but please, the nex time, ask me first

Pin0yB0i
    Badace
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 03:47:58 PM »

the people ask before use another person work, the mods looks cool but please, the nex time, ask me first
    Sorry. I'll remember that.

Pin0yB0i
    Badace
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 04:14:13 PM »

UPDATE: Added pretty buttons! Awesome Face

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2010, 04:26:06 PM »

You got one long URL from the "Stages" to the end.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pin0yB0i
    Badace
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 04:36:15 PM »

You got one long URL from the "Stages" to the end.
    Thanks for pointing that out.... I'm still getting used to this post organizing stuff. O.o

Phear-Walker
    The Everlasting Phear
    Hyper Kitten

Temporary name is temporary

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: August 11, 2010, 01:32:39 AM »

pretty cool

Father:Demonsplay Mother: Iris<br />Granpa:Nuke    siblings: polaris   companion: still searching<br />: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15103.msg260765#msg260765
    Join the other recruits at: http://gunsontop.webs.com/

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: