Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Thunder God (Pikachu) I'm back....  (Read 15428 times)
Dotz
Extreme Kitten

Universal Cosmic Destroyer

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 04:26:53 PM »

like I said. I haven't SEEN a good pikachu psa yet. If there was a site that all psa character makers went to, where all psa characters are available, then perhaps I can hear of more psas.

This is the greatest sig in the world.

hawky
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 09:33:36 AM »

like I said. I haven't SEEN a good pikachu psa yet. If there was a site that all psa character makers went to, where all psa characters are available, then perhaps I can hear of more psas.

I gotta agree with you there.
This is the whole reason why I even did a pikachu PSA because there arent any good ones.
But the way its goin right now im not sure if my pika is even gonna be good enough.

OverlordLaharl
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 04:27:27 PM »

I gotta agree with you there.
This is the whole reason why I even did a pikachu PSA because there arent any good ones.
But the way its goin right now im not sure if my pika is even gonna be good enough.

dont give up hope keep trying and ill keep testing

hawky
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 09:56:27 AM »

Ok Ive been testing and testing.... and testing. But I think the next update will be the last. (YAY)
The next update will have:
New FIXED side smash A
Teleporting up B (I know non-original)
New down B and new air down B
The Air up A is gonna be Iron tail.
His tilt up A is also gonna be Iron tail.
He has a new jump animation and also a new failling animation.

And thats about it.
And also does anyone know of a GFX that turns something all white. I need it for his Iron tail move. When he does that move I want his tail to be all white OR if you may know of any other GFX that turns to any solid color. plz let me know.

OverlordLaharl
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 10:00:50 AM »

alright when your done ill test

hawky
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 01:00:41 PM »

Oh and also the next update will have a new dash attack animation with a thunder sword ^.^
But im also trying to figure out what percent of damage would be good for that move....
Im guessing I should keep it as 8%? Maybe 6%? But as I was testing I noticed that It has a sweetspot which is kinda cool. It killed Ganon and Ike around 70-100%

And I also want his iron tail to have a sweetspot, but only the Air version of iron tail not the ground one because it can be used for combos.

Also I wanna do a FS for pika but everytime I try to even think of one my mind goes blank.
Any Ideas anyone?

OverlordLaharl
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 04:02:42 PM »

A FS, how about a lot of lighting bolts raining from the sky. because when i here thuder god i think of a thunder coming from the heavens

hawky
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2009, 08:08:19 AM »

A FS, how about a lot of lighting bolts raining from the sky. because when i here thuder god i think of a thunder coming from the heavens

Sounds kinda cool. I just thought of one too.
Pika goes into god mode. Kinda like how Zeros FS allows him to power up for a short amout of time. Thats what I might do for pika. Cover him with a Lighting shield and up his attacks and give him faster speed. Yea...

But your idea sounds just as good.

New FIXED side smash A (Still working on)
Teleporting up B (Taken out due to the fact that pika's up does not work well with teleporting)
New down B and new air down B (done already)
The Air up A is gonna be Iron tail. (Done and it came out just like how I wanted it too, it has a sweet spot that can kill at like 80% ^.^)
His tilt up A is also gonna be Iron tail. (Done)
Dash attack animation with a thunder sword (Almost done its acting weird cuz the GFX does not want to show n.n)

I will upload some pics of the new thunder god later when I get home from school. But i wont make it downloable until its perfect. I will however make it downloable when I get done with the other litte problems. And then ill try my hand at the FS.

OverlordLaharl
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2009, 01:01:43 PM »

Sounds kinda cool. I just thought of one too.
Pika goes into god mode. Kinda like how Zeros FS allows him to power up for a short amout of time. Thats what I might do for pika. Cover him with a Lighting shield and up his attacks and give him faster speed. Yea...

But your idea sounds just as good.

New FIXED side smash A (Still working on)
Teleporting up B (Taken out due to the fact that pika's up does not work well with teleporting)
New down B and new air down B (done already)
The Air up A is gonna be Iron tail. (Done and it came out just like how I wanted it too, it has a sweet spot that can kill at like 80% ^.^)
His tilt up A is also gonna be Iron tail. (Done)
Dash attack animation with a thunder sword (Almost done its acting weird cuz the GFX does not want to show n.n)

I will upload some pics of the new thunder god later when I get home from school. But i wont make it downloable until its perfect. I will however make it downloable when I get done with the other litte problems. And then ill try my hand at the FS.

alright sound good to me

hawky
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 07:44:45 AM »

Well... I'm back. Sorry about not bring in the update. My computer somehow caught a virus and that caused me to delete everything so I gotta start from this last update that I put up here.
Anyway I may follow up with my ideas that I posted before, Not only that but I'll also try to follow up with that "God Mode" final smash idea that I had. But I also like that other idea with the thunder. If anyone else has any ideas of what would be perfect for pikachu than feel free to post it.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 08:12:00 AM by hawky » Logged

ADJSonic
Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: February 15, 2010, 06:41:53 AM »

Awesome dude but here's some ideas:
    Up+B:make it were he has a stun effect and 5%.knockback but stunned for 3 seconds.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Demonsplay, Obviously
    Mega Kitten

Be the Bueler

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #26 on: February 15, 2010, 09:17:06 AM »

ok dude,
    1)your necroing
    2)This has been finished since october-december
    3)Stop necroing

Hello! I am not a regular poster! Just when I'm bored I post once in the family thread!

a common screenname of mine is Osamodas, though on some games I mispell as Osamada. I am looking to change the name, as I am an indesicive bastard Cheesy

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: February 15, 2010, 04:16:06 PM »

you were here? since when?

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: