Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Animating 2-D stage (like a gif)  (Read 717 times)
Enigmatic
Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 31, 2011, 04:13:48 AM »

I'm working on making a stage, but so far I have only made a basic 2d stage based on wackalpacka's tutorial, so I don't have a ton of experience in this area yet. I want to make a 2d stage that is animated like a gif, similar to Mewtwo2000's What is Love Mario Villians stage. How would I do this. I checked out his stage, and I'm seeing that each frame of the animation is it's own mdl0 in modeldata1, but I can't figure out how it animates. Help? I want to start it from scratch, not even off of a template to get more experience. Can I get either some help or pointed in the direction of a guide? So far the only animation I can find is animating stuff like platforms for stage builder block stages, which I don't think applies.
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 08:38:46 PM by EnigmaticSpirit » Logged

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 06:47:02 PM »

...bump. Still would appreciate help.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: