Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: ...

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 26
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Brawl Legacy: ...  (Read 127790 times)
Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #285 on: July 26, 2011, 05:35:37 AM »

You could look through drsusredfish's Athena PSA, or ask him yourself, how he removed Peach's floating ability. Link to PSA http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14039

Im srs here Dude, I got that done a LONG time ago. Thanks for your idea though

And the Shadow over R.O.B. I'm really pushing for - I was so glad to see Shado over the robot, then got so crushed when there was the random freezing with music still playing glitch. I need someone to fix that quickly!

Anyways, UPDATE:

Through the CSS organizer(because it's clearer)

As you can see, no progress has been made regarding roster adjustment. I was so close to getting Shadow in over R.O.B. but until the random freeing is fixed, well, he's not in.

Now this shows the status of characters.

-Green Shaded icons mean that the character is locked in

-Red Shaded icons mean that the character is coming out

-Yellow shaded icons are questionabbles and characters pending. They're kinda borderline.

-Blank icons without shade are in, but not locked in.

Again, the next target is Shadow, but also looking for other people.

the rules to get in.

1-the most important) MUST have diagonal attacks. If not, the character has absolutely no chance of getting in. though, if you can get animations, I can do the diagonal attacks myself. Diagonals are 4 extra attacks that add more options of offence to the playing field and add variety.

2) Absolutely No more Mushroom Kingdom, Pokemon or Zelda characters, unless I can get a good explaination and a moveset worth SSBBL admission. Gotta expand the gaming history.

3) MUST be balanced. Again, if not balanced, then forget it. but SSBBL balanced is a little different. Ranged attacks can be whatever length, but just make sure it's not too spammable. Also, extreme abilities, like 140 points of weight or a character that's fast and strong, should be offset by an extreme weakness.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 06:51:29 AM by Triforce Zelda » Logged

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #286 on: July 26, 2011, 08:06:59 AM »

Im srs here Dude, I got that done a LONG time ago. Thanks for your idea though And the Shadow over R.O.B. I'm really pushing for - I was so glad to see Shado over the robot, then got so crushed when there was the random freezing with music still playing glitch. I need someone to fix that quickly! Anyways, UPDATE: Through the CSS organizer(because it's clearer) As you can see, no progress has been made regarding roster adjustment. I was so close to getting Shadow in over R.O.B. but until the random freeing is fixed, well, he's not in. Now this shows the status of characters. -Green Shaded icons mean that the character is locked in -Red Shaded icons mean that the character is coming out -Yellow shaded icons are questionabbles and characters pending. They're kinda borderline. -Blank icons without shade are in, but not locked in. Again, the next target is Shadow, but also looking for other people. the rules to get in. 1-the most important) MUST have diagonal attacks. If not, the character has absolutely no chance of getting in. though, if you can get animations, I can do the diagonal attacks myself. Diagonals are 4 extra attacks that add more options of offence to the playing field and add variety. 2) Absolutely No more Mushroom Kingdom, Pokemon or Zelda characters, unless I can get a good explaination and a moveset worth SSBBL admission. Gotta expand the gaming history. 3) MUST be balanced. Again, if not balanced, then forget it. but SSBBL balanced is a little different. Ranged attacks can be whatever length, but just make sure it's not too spammable. Also, extreme abilities, like 140 points of weight or a character that's fast and strong, should be offset by an extreme weakness.

That is one good looking roster. Now, here's what I would say about the red characters:

Diddy Kong: No sure
    Pit: Sora
    Ike: Dante
    Wolf: Well, if you edit a Jigglypuff rel, you could port your Rosalina
    Midna(Toon Link): My version of Young Link
    ROB: Sephiroth

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #287 on: July 26, 2011, 08:14:52 AM »

Well, droping Shadow now.

Dante, is unfinished.

Sora was pretty boring.

Sepiroth, unfinished.

No young link, why do we need two Links?!? I'm thinking Saria over Diddy, if not, a character from a different series.

Seriously, something over Wolf because he's glitchy. I'll keep Rosy over Jigs, just to save time.

And the Squirtle entry glitch is getting annoying. You have to start out as a different pokemon, then switch to squirtle, because there's somethin wrong with Squirtle's entry. I need a PSA for Squirtle and Ivysaur anyways, but their limits are just as poor as Samus.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #288 on: July 26, 2011, 08:49:57 AM »

naruto = ike Cheesy

and for Luigi just use my raccon Luigi psa
    Lucario you can make Kid buu PSA Cheesy (use the ideas in my/Sdo0m´s thread)
    wolf (i got a unfinished Vegeta PSA i only want to do one last update then someone can take over with the rest) only "A" attacks/thorws/others thing FS/"B" attacks will be done

snake can be kakashi
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:53:44 AM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #289 on: July 26, 2011, 08:55:21 AM »

Already got Luigi PSA, but maybe I'll incorporate the racoon one.

just one anime character, k? For promotional purposes, and Goku's already claimed that spot, he just needs a port.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #290 on: July 26, 2011, 08:56:48 AM »

then it will be over Pit for Goku
    but needing Goku over Cp. falcon done first and also needing ported Vertexs too (of HD goku with all textures/Transforms )
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:58:22 AM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) » Logged

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #291 on: July 26, 2011, 08:59:02 AM »

You just need the Saiyan armor right? After that I'll help with whatever you need done for Goku, because I, like a lot of people want to see him in action.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #292 on: July 26, 2011, 09:00:03 AM »

i needing more then just that alt. recolour for the package i still needing to revamp many animations and better Side-smash also needing Wins Animations then just PSA anything and get GFX that for the attacks and same with SFX
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 09:26:41 AM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) » Logged

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #293 on: July 26, 2011, 09:26:31 AM »

Side Smash can be an elbow thrust, or a flying head butt instead of a push.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #294 on: July 26, 2011, 10:02:35 AM »

it would be cool to have something over samus or zerosuit samus i know the filesize is crap but sinc samus already has so many projectyles maybe it wont need that much of filesize i would be cool to see a predator psa xD but i dont think anyone will make it :S

Bush
    ALL YOUR PLANT ARE BELONG TO BUSH
    Special Access

• Awards 2011 SSBB Tournament Winner Pin Collector Staff Helper Cookie Clicker!

« Reply #295 on: July 26, 2011, 10:03:50 AM »

It's is awesome to see your progress.

How are the sfx going?

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #296 on: July 26, 2011, 10:09:34 AM »

I can't really worry about sounds right now - my full focus is on the roster which quickly needs to be done. I may start making a Saria PSA soon.

Bush
    Special Access

« Reply #297 on: July 26, 2011, 10:14:17 AM »

I can't really worry about sounds right now - my full focus is on the roster which quickly needs to be done. I may start making a Saria PSA soon.

Ah, i see. That is a good idea.

I have recently had a idea, perhaps I could find voice actors for some characters such as Daisy and Vivi. Since the new Sawnds has come out, it makes it a lot easier for me to insert new sfx.

Of course, it is up to you. New SFX could optional to the hack. (As in, separate but available)

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #298 on: July 26, 2011, 10:17:11 AM »

Sure why not? If I right the script and you get the voice actors to say the stuff - or are you just gonna look for voice clips online?

Bush
    Special Access

« Reply #299 on: July 26, 2011, 10:24:52 AM »

Sure why not? If I right the script and you get the voice actors to say the stuff - or are you just gonna look for voice clips online?

Yes. Exactly the first thing you said.

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 26
    Print
    Jump to: