Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 13
Author Topic: Carnage Psa's  (Read 81233 times)
Glitchmstermario
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2011, 04:45:05 AM »

Oh ok, thanks  Cheesy

If you ge a glitch.... its me......

SonicBrawler
Magical Girl
Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #61 on: August 06, 2011, 05:24:48 AM »

i really like how ppl start projects without know the base things

like many of these who started a import like the amy over Dedede dont making animations+dont know how to PSA

and also this starting a PSA without knowing making Animations

-_- i made animations and psa, but the entire thing was gltichy. how can i make a good hack when its one mess of a glitch?also, you jsut cant say things liek that. its like me saying "Goku is a dumb hack because its from an anime where everyone is overpowered, and its jsut a dumb idea because the creator is doing so many dbz hacks" which it is.

also, carnage, i could help with the psa or maybe a few animations if you want help.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: August 06, 2011, 06:20:14 AM »

-_- i made animations and psa, but the entire thing was gltichy. how can i make a good hack when its one mess of a glitch?also, you jsut cant say things liek that. its like me saying "Goku is a dumb hack because its from an anime where everyone is overpowered, and its jsut a dumb idea because the creator is doing so many dbz hacks" which it is.

also, carnage, i could help with the psa or maybe a few animations if you want help.

well if you could help with this it would be good
     the only animations  that need fixing is running(so he doesnt look like a baby darkrai)    charging down smash(looks wierd) and  a few tweaks at neutral a in the air also if you could make him close his fingers during side A it would be good

by psa i just literally runned out of ideas i cant think of anything more :S i tough about replacing side B but dont know what to do with it

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2011, 06:22:49 AM »

side-b could be shadow sneak? he goes into the ground, then comes up on the other side of them. kind of like zss's down-b, but undergorund.

Quotes:

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: August 06, 2011, 06:27:07 AM »

side-b could be shadow sneak? he goes into the ground, then comes up on the other side of them. kind of like zss's down-b, but undergorund.
    darkrai doesnt learn shadow sneak at all :S
    also im working on a mew over ness psa just a simple thing xD im trying to fix the tail glitched animations giving mew lucas up smash and down smash and then maybe mewtwos side smash for specials  for now i only be making teleport over up B

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2011, 06:29:58 AM »

ah, well i dont know darkrai's attacks. Tongue

Quotes:

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: August 07, 2011, 08:06:53 PM »

His B move is a tad slow. Its nice to be able to charge it, but its pretty slow in execution.

His Side-B (already stated) is Gannon's... you think about changing it to something more unique? No offense of course.

His Down-B is spamable in the air. I can stay up there forever. It would be nice if he could move while doing it instead of staying still. That would give it more applicable uses. Because sleep doesn't last that long anyway so being able to combo-short hopping with it and it have some air momentum so that you could land close to your opponent would be nice.

Its not even like works on airborn ppl so I don't see it as to spamable a move.

His run look strange... I don't know what to say about it other then that.

His Final Smash has almost zero killing potential. Its crazy easy to dodge. Why don't you do something based around sleeping?

Would it be possible to port Peach's Final smash to him? Her sleep lasts a REALLY long time. And perhaps you could combine that with slow motion so you could do your Up-B (Dream Eater right?) on your sleeping opponents.

Overall: Good psa/animations. I like the thing total. I never liked Ganon really so Darkrai is a nice replacment. (Diablos is nice, but I don't like him cause I was never THAT into Final Fantasy)

Darkrai is one of my favorite pokemon, so I'm very enthused that there is a PSA for him.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: August 08, 2011, 03:47:48 AM »

His B move is a tad slow. Its nice to be able to charge it, but its pretty slow in execution.

His Side-B (already stated) is Gannon's... you think about changing it to something more unique? No offense of course.

His Down-B is spamable in the air. I can stay up there forever. It would be nice if he could move while doing it instead of staying still. That would give it more applicable uses. Because sleep doesn't last that long anyway so being able to combo-short hopping with it and it have some air momentum so that you could land close to your opponent would be nice.

Its not even like works on airborn ppl so I don't see it as to spamable a move.

His run look strange... I don't know what to say about it other then that.

His Final Smash has almost zero killing potential. Its crazy easy to dodge. Why don't you do something based around sleeping?

Would it be possible to port Peach's Final smash to him? Her sleep lasts a REALLY long time. And perhaps you could combine that with slow motion so you could do your Up-B (Dream Eater right?) on your sleeping opponents.

Overall: Good psa/animations. I like the thing total. I never liked Ganon really so Darkrai is a nice replacment. (Diablos is nice, but I don't like him cause I was never THAT into Final Fantasy)

Darkrai is one of my favorite pokemon, so I'm very enthused that there is a PSA for him.
    1 like i said i fix the nB now it flows much better and quicker it will be out in the next version

2 i wanted to chage side B but i dont ahve any ideas if you have some let me know

3 i made him stay still while doing down B so it wansnt too spamable but if you want him to fall with gravity i guess i can take that out  also made the move with lots of end lag so it isnt overpowered

4 like its in the OP i need an animator to fix running /escapeB and escapeF  and also side smash whle charging i already asked  so maybe it will be fixed in the next release

5 Fs i tough about stopping time but it may be a bit OP since its a one hit ko move :S i dont know if i could port peachs sleeping but  that would look like just a bigger down B :S (dark void) i mean why make darkrai FS be the same  like down B but bigger?fells wierd

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: August 08, 2011, 10:57:26 AM »

soz for double post Mew psa beta 1 released need pictures  if anyone can take some i will give credit see post 2 in the OP

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2011, 10:58:37 AM »

if no one takes pics, i can make a video when i get back home

Quotes:

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: August 08, 2011, 11:04:39 AM »

if no one takes pics, i can make a video when i get back home
    that would be good xD
    also if you know how i could fix the Side B  it would be great i been messing with it for like 3 hours and i cant :S

Jaklub
    Supreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Featured Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: August 08, 2011, 11:07:59 AM »

Up Smash doesn't like water.

As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: August 08, 2011, 11:11:15 AM »

Up Smash doesn't like water.

lol i guess he doesnt also theres something freeky with it becuase i dont have any offensive collision before the buble starts and if mew touches someone he sends the person flying i tryed to tell where this came from but i couldnt thats another thing i dont understand about up smash :S

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2011, 11:16:34 AM »

that would be good xD
    also if you know how i could fix the Side B  it would be great i been messing with it for like 3 hours and i cant :S
    i will look at it when i get home

Quotes:

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: August 10, 2011, 06:06:46 AM »

Mew beta 2 is out fixed side B and down B can now reflect projectyles xD

Darkrai V1 is out see post 1 for changes and now i cant update the files in mediafire  i surpassed the 5 update file limit :S

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 13
    Print
    Jump to: