Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
Author Topic: SSE Stage List  (Read 38010 times)
VILE
Badass.
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 08:30:10 PM »

OMG IDIOTS, IVE SAID THIS A LOT AND ILL ONLY SAY IT 1 MORE TIME!!!

ANY SSE STAGE CAN SWAP WITH ANY MULTILAYER STAGE!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
    oh you think you're soooo smart. tell me this then: can you sucessfully replace 220101.pac with... oh lets say online training stage?

I already have you [censored]ing idiot, i did it on flat zone 2.

Now go find something productive to do, because annoying me must be getting boring now.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 08:37:06 PM »

I finally got one to sort of work. I replaced the Waiting Room with the SSE Stadium, though the edges were pass-through. I also "sort of" replaced Jungle Japes with the Meta Ridley stage, but everything was passthrough, the trees were made of Wii buttons, and there was orange striped water of death...

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 10:04:07 PM »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
    oh you think you're soooo smart. tell me this then: can you sucessfully replace 220101.pac with... oh lets say online training stage?

I already have you SAKURAI!!!!!!!!ing idiot, i did it on flat zone 2.

Now go find something productive to do, because annoying me must be getting boring now.
    annoying you? umm... i was posting to Angelglory trying to get some info from him, then you [censored]bagginly come in and i quote,

"OMG IDIOTS, IVE SAID THIS A LOT AND ILL ONLY SAY IT 1 MORE TIME!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

and for your information, im trying to figure how to swap brawl and SSE stages, i just fucking learned about it yesterday, so im not 100 percent informed.

so im fucking sorry that i actually have a life and i dont hax 24/7

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 10:26:56 PM »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

annoying you? umm... i was posting to Angelglory trying to get some info from him, then you [censored]bagginly come in and i quote,

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

and for your information, im trying to figure how to swap brawl and SSE stages, i just fucking learned about it yesterday, so im not 100 percent informed.

Wow man nice, you come in trying to insult my intelligence and as soon as you are proved wrong you have to result to a cheap and overused insult.

You say i have no life, but by looking at how you talk, it seems a lot like you have no life. "Hax" seems like a word people with real lives use. Man, the closest thing you will come to having a life will be when you close your eyes and see yourself with a few friends, a girlfriend and a muscular body, its nice to imagine you have things that you will never get, isn't it.

Next time you attempt to degrade someones intelligence, make sure yours is not at the level of scum compared to theirs.

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 10:36:54 PM »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Wow man nice, you come in trying to insult my intelligence and as soon as you are proved wrong you have to result to a cheap and overused insult.

You say i have no life, but by looking at how you talk, it seems a lot like you have no life. "Hax" seems like a word people with real lives use. Man, the closest thing you will come to having a life will be when you close your eyes and see yourself with a few friends, a girlfriend and a muscular body, its nice to imagine you have things that you will never get, isn't it.

Next time you attempt to degrade someones intelligence, make sure yours is not at the level of scum compared to theirs.
    dude are you on your period right now? why are you just going around trolling like an ass? i really dont understand people like you... people who just bitch and complain over nothing...
    i was born and raised with this in my head from my parents "if you dont do bad to others, others wont do bad to you." please find a post i made where i have done bad to you, where i have annoyed you, if you do i will shut the fuck up and continue talking to Angleglory.

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 10:47:39 PM »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

dude are you on your period right now? why are you just going around trolling like an ass? i really dont understand people like you... people who just bitch and complain over nothing...
    i was born and raised with this in my head from my parents "if you dont do bad to others, others wont do bad to you." please find a post i made where i have done bad to you, where i have annoyed you, if you do i will shut the fuck up and continue talking to Angleglory.
    woo! comment spam on my own comment!

yo Vile, i dunno what neved i pushed on you... but wever. can we F this S and pretend this never happened? i just dont like fighting, in life, online, in general cuz... well then i have to go into a backstory that is painful on my side...

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 10:50:15 PM »

Hmmm, complain over nothing aye, well if someone is practically calling you an ignorant phony that is ok? Your parents didn't really do a good job of raising you then, you still think its ok to come and insult people when the matter at hand did not involve you in any way, shape or form. Also, that's a stupid law to live by, even if you do nothing wrong, people are still going to come up to you and do bad things, now i know where you get your low intelligence.

Oh and about my "period", i just want you to know that i don't take crap from ignorant wastes of space like you.

Seriously, it was IN your post.

Now shut the fu.ck up and go get a hobby that doesn't involve failing to be something you're not.
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 10:54:12 PM by VILE » Logged

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 10:51:55 PM »

If you don't like fighting, don't pick them.

Your playing the victim here, don't try and get sympathy because your being beaten.

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 10:52:50 PM »

Hmmm, complain over nothing aye, well if someone is practically calling you an ignorant phony that is ok? Your parents didn't really do a good job of raising you then, you still think its ok to come and insult people when the matter at hand did not involve you in any way, shape or form. Also, that's a stupid law to live by, even if you do nothing wrong, people are still going to come up to you and do bad things, now i know where you get your low intelligence.

Oh and about my "period", i just want you to know that i don't take crap from ignorant wastes of space like you.

Now shut the fu.ck up and go get a hobby that doesn't involve failing to be something your not.
    so wait... now ur admitting that your one of those [censored]s that walk up to people and just deal [censored] to you?

and when i said that you should show me how... i wasnt calling u ignorant or being sarcastic, i just learned how to swap stages and everyone's being vague about the subjuct
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 10:55:50 PM by S.N.E.S.S. » Logged

Anyone
    Hyper Kitten

When my balz itch, I scratch em.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 10:53:09 PM »

Please end this. I don't want people having to skip 3 pages of silly bickering just to obtain a small, vital piece of info that one may seek. That'd be an injustice to them, you know.

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 10:55:32 PM »

Now shut the fu.ck up and go get a hobby that doesn't involve failing to be something your not.
    so wait... now ur admitting that your one of those [censored]s that walk up to people and just deal [censored] to you?

Um, excuse me... What are you talking about? I didn't say that ANYWHERE in my post.

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009, 11:00:20 PM »

w

Um, excuse me... What are you talking about? I didn't say that ANYWHERE in my post.
    well i didnt start crap but you said this

""even if you do nothing wrong, people are still going to come up to you and do bad things, now i know where you get your low intelligence"

yeah... what did i do to you

ur first post just felt like u were being a know it all, and sure, maybe u do know it all, i don't, but i want to, and of course not all people are gifted with the know-hows, they need an explaination of some sorts
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 11:01:45 PM by S.N.E.S.S. » Logged

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 11:07:37 PM »

You people suck at flaming each other.

I swear, I've seen playground fights with wittier banter.

Anyone
    Hyper Kitten

When my balz itch, I scratch em.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: October 30, 2009, 11:09:45 PM »

You people suck at flaming each other.

I swear, I've seen playground fights with wittier banter.
    Like 2 kids shoving eachother back and forth, spitting out some dried out "Yo mama" jokes.
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 11:10:45 PM by Anyone » Logged

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009, 11:10:27 PM »

yo Angelglory, did you find the list on smashboards? if so, can you link it, maybe i can soak up some info.

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
    Print
    Jump to: