Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Project Krystal: Krystal(No psa) RELEASED! Download in OP!  (Read 11227 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: February 06, 2012, 11:29:13 AM »

That's right, it's FINALLY done! Download it now if you wanna help animate or if you just want to use the hack =3

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25069

Outdated Video: Needs a replacement  
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf4rr2RK-h4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf4rr2RK-h4</a>

PSA Moveset: This is the final moveset planned for Krystal.

AAA Combo: Three Simple Swings of the staff, they'll be the same as the staff swings in Starfox Adventures when you simply tap the A button.
    First A: 5% Damage with medium knockback and no special flags
    Second A: 6% Damage with medium knockback and no special flags.
    Third A: Same as the first a but with stronger knockback and a Sword Flag

Side A: The attack in starfox adventures when you press A while holding the control stick to the left or right (The spinning Kick)
    Damage: 7% Knockback: Moderate Flag: None

Down A: Same as Fox's with more damage and a little slower
    Damage: 7% Knockback: Moderate Flag: None

Up A: Same as Marth's Up Smash Attack
    Damage: 10% Knockback: Strong Flag: None

Side Smash: The forward swing from starfox adventures when you press A and hold the control stick forward.
    Damage: 8% Knockback: Moderate Flag: Sword

Up Smash: Same as Fox's

Down Smash: Same as Fox's

Up Special: Staff rocket boost, the same as starfox adventures. Will have hitboxes on liftoff.
    Damage: 15% Knockback: moderate Flag: Fire

Side Special: Frost blaster, same as starfox adventures, the attack will continue untill you stop tapping B.
    Damage: 3% each hit, up to 4 hits in a cycle. Knockback: light Flags: Ice (duh)

Neutral Special: Fire Blaster, Same as starfox adventures, tap B to rapidly shoot balls of fire at the opponent.
    Damage: 7% each fireball, up to  fireballs in a cycle. Knockback: Moderate Flags: Fire (Duh)

Down Special: Ground Quake, Same as the starfox adventures ground quake. Hold B to rise up into the air while charging and release B to send out a shockwave of energy that knocks the opponent off their feet.
    Damage: 15% fully charged Knockback: Moderately strong Flags: Bury

Final Smash:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA</a>
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 11:23:25 PM by Naruto200Man » Logged

Volt_Storm_7
    Hyper Kitten

何で?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 06:37:46 AM »

Fix those glitches and I'll do it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.

Currently Working on
    - Neku Animations
    - Sanji Animations
    - Crystal Animations

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 07:01:15 AM »

Oh? It's over Fox? I thinking it's over ZSS or Falco something else.

I'm really interessed about a PSA of Krystal (the move of SSBC is interressing) and i'm little good on animation. Right now i'm gonna make a brawl styled texture for Krystal.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 08:43:48 AM »

Oh? It's over Fox? I thinking it's over ZSS or Falco something else.

I'm really interessed about a PSA of Krystal (the move of SSBC is interressing) and i'm little good on animation. Right now i'm gonna make a brawl styled texture for Krystal.

Are you really good at rigging? The rigging is pretty good in most parts (especially the legs XP) but the hands need serious work. If you could retexture it period that would be good, maybe so each object in the model has it's own texture, a brawl-esque texture would be good too. It does need more detail.

Also, I'm having the snapback glitch no matter who I put her over. I think it's cause I added skirt bones to the Hip N bone in brawlbox. She might go over fox if I can fix that glitch, but I have to try other characters who have trans N of 8.

If all else fails, we will just have to animate movement with the Top N bone, rather than the trans N bone. Because otherwise she moves just fine as you could tell with that preview.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 08:56:38 AM »

No i'm not a good rigger.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 11:22:39 PM »

Bump Shi Bump for the big news!

Volt_Storm_7
    Hyper Kitten

何で?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 07:09:14 AM »

I will do your animations.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.

Currently Working on
    - Neku Animations
    - Sanji Animations
    - Crystal Animations

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 09:02:19 AM »

I will do your animations.
    Kay, gimme some time to make a video showing what the moves look like. Smiley
    They really aren't that hard to animate, but if you want a good reference Cheesy

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 09:04:38 AM »

I'll join but I currently can only do Recolors & since my 2GB SD broke I need a new 1 otherwise I can't make CSPs yet. I can however find pics online & use them. Also I was wondering if I could Suggest something? It's that in Starfox Adventures Fox used his staff in most animations so don't you think Krystal should use it in all Exept her moving animations? (like running jumping walking doging ducking ect.) Just think that would work better. Also I'm just thinking that the finished Project would be that Krystal fires the Fire Blaster (not Fox's Lazer cuz even tho they are both red the fire blaster works better for her) from the end of her staff. Also can you fix the Staff's textures?

Otherwise Great! I really want this Krystal & wiwth these small mods I would have all ready downloaded it & be playing the game with Krystal before you can even "Starfox". Awesome Face

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 12:39:56 PM »

I have 3 ideas for krystal  Final smash if your interrested.

1.) She could summoned the pterodactyl from strarfox adventure and  chase her enemies down (really similar to Yoshi's final smash).

2.) She summonded tricky hop on his back and stomp or horn her ennemies to death.
    (gameplay once on tricky could be like Dockey kong the Rhino in Donkey kong country you know).

3.)Krystal pray and ask help from the krazoa spirit. It sort of hard to explain so i have a video (as you'll see it as nothing to do with Starfox but i think the move Forge, the guy with the gun does at 4:20 would fit krystal quite well especialy if you use the krazoa spirit model instead).Mybe it could hit mutiple foes too:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP_dGBbbk7k" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP_dGBbbk7k</a>

These are the first thing that come to mind and i though of Krystal Final Smash. Tell me what you think Wink

お前はもう死んでいる。

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 12:43:56 PM »

I have 3 ideas for krystal  Final smash if your interrested. 1.) She could summoned the pterodactyl from strarfox adventure and  chase her enemies down (really similar to Yoshi's final smash). 2.) She summonded tricky hop on his back and stomp or horn her ennemies to death. (gameplay once on tricky could be like Dockey kong the Rhino in Donkey kong country you know). 3.)Krystal pray and ask help from the krazoa spirit. It sort of hard to explain so i have a video (as you'll see it as nothing to do with Starfox but i think the move Forge, the guy with the gun does at 4:20 would fit krystal quite well especialy if you use the krazoa spirit model instead).Mybe it could hit mutiple foes too: These are the first thing that come to mind and i though of Krystal Final Smash. Tell me what you think Wink

Ideas 1 & 2 seem Epic tho I think that Idea 2 seems cooler cuz it's new & deferent. I don't however know what it will be so lets hope that at least 1 of your ideas work.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 02:05:21 PM »

I can do nice CSPs and I can somewhat make recolors.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 08:07:43 PM »

I can do nice CSPs and I can somewhat make recolors.

If you could make recolors, perhaps you could make a more detailed texture for Krystal now that she has a SSBB model? Also possibly help me out with the shaders/metal textures >_<

CSPs would be nice, as well as a challenger approaching picture (one long one for my sig and one normal one for brawl later on)

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 08:14:42 PM »

If you could make recolors, perhaps you could make a more detailed texture for Krystal now that she has a SSBB model? Also possibly help me out with the shaders/metal textures >_<

CSPs would be nice, as well as a challenger approaching picture (one long one for my sig and one normal one for brawl later on)
    I can do that stuff, I can probably do the shaders, Nanobuds can probably help if you ask him for help with metal.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 08:18:13 PM »

I can do that stuff, I can probably do the shaders, Nanobuds can probably help if you ask him for help with metal.

Okay, do what you can with the shaders =3
    I'm going to update the file real quick, or in a couple of hours, it depends on how agreable my recording device is :/

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: