Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New problem ._____.  (Read 1138 times)
Allbait
Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: April 24, 2012, 01:46:04 PM »

So the code manager program for some reason went completely retarded   I've been unable to save codes txt and GCTs without them getting corrupted now. Anyone know a better program or a different way to create GCT with codes from text documents?

I also tried redownloading but that just made it be unable to export more than 256 lines of code even though brawl can take more  Im srs here

Edit: if it helps here is a corrupt .txt of my codes

http://www.mediafire.com/?st399891233413p

New:
    Okay, so using two different versions of code manager (newer one for txt modifying and older for gct exporting) I was able to get stuff to work except now the game soft freezes after leaving the result screen.. BTW this glitchyness all started after removing project M so I'm thinking of re-re-inserting my hacks back to see if it fixes any glitches...
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 08:08:43 PM by Alses » Logged

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 08:42:14 PM »

Get Brawl Tweaker, u can add way more codes than  codemanager.

First of all u do is open the txt file, select the codes under every category on the tabs by checking off that they provided the codes  then save as gct to ur sd card. 

To see all ur save codes, go to  the very last tabs on the right and theres even optional whether u want to enable or disable the codes by checking off or on.

If u want to insert codes, than u should edit ur save txt file first before u open ur txt file using brawlTweaks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zt4hzztfyjz

ENJOY! AWESOME 2.0!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: