Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Soul Brawl (Machinima) looking for hackers  (Read 2667 times)
dRage
Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic Pin Collector KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: December 09, 2009, 06:24:02 AM »

I'm not sure where to post this but seeing how texture hacking teams can post their recruitment threads here I might as well throw mine in as well.

If you don't feel like reading the wall of text below you can watch this video:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5dBKIPlR_Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5dBKIPlR_Q</a>

First off this is no texture hacking team. I'm looking for hackers who are willing to help out with my machinima series Soul Brawl. Debuting about 10 months ago there are now over 1300 fans awaiting the release of new episodes.
    The only problem is production of the series has been going fairly slow, due to it using alot of custom stuff (hacks, textures, etc) and me doing almost all of the textures myself. Seeing how I never was really good at texture hacking it took me ages to whip up something decent. So I decided to leave texture/moveset hacking to people who are actually good at it while I focus on video editing.

What I'm looking for right now are mostly texture and moveset hackers, also custom animations would be nice for future use.

For textures I'm not going to tell you exactly what the finished product is supposed to look like, I'll rather give you a theme and some pointers. The rest will be up to your creativity unless you actually want an exact description, that is.

As for movesets, I know these take a while to make but what I need aren't even full movesets. On top of that I don't care if they are balanced or if the moves work well together, heck even the exact damage and knockback values don't matter. I only really need new specials and maybe one or two animation swapped standart attacks. And those will be more about visiuals anyway.

As for condotions, you're not having to work exclusively for me. If you feel like it you can release whatever I asked you to do. You can also quit at any time, just drop me a message if you can't/don't want/whatever help out anymore .
    You'll recieve a spot in the credits right under the developement team and if you have any website/youtube channel you want me to promote for you, I'll link to it in the video description.

If you're interested you can either apply via email at thesmashteam@googlemail.com/write me a pm or just simply post it here.
    Please state what part(s) you're applying for and post an example of your work.

You can find my channel, with all the machinima related stuff I've done in the past year here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSmashTeam

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSmashTeam#p/c/973F3BCBD40CA1C5/2/j5w2jztzZ8Q (Link to playlist containing both released episodes)

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 02:02:32 PM »

I could help with moveset hacking!
    I can make any special move, I just can't make final smashes... Also I'm pretty good at using graphics...

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

guapified
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 12:13:41 PM »

You can use my Dark Sonic texture.

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

• Awards King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 01:18:36 PM »

*Volunteers for texture hacking.*

I can do stages too Smiley

Angelglory
    Extreme Kitten

I'm Ridley feelin' it!

• Awards Hot Topic Famous Hacker Featured

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 09:44:13 PM »

I can offer some animation hacking help. Examples of my animation stuff can be found in the 'Animation Collaboration' and 'Random animations' threads.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: