Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 16
Author Topic: Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)  (Read 125400 times)
Kaye Cruiser
Waveshocker Sigma
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 14, 2009, 11:27:23 AM »

I'm sure all of us Sonic fans from the Genesis era remember Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Get all the Chaos Emeralds and you turn Super, but get all the Super Emeralds and you obtain the form too powerful to ever appear again. Ladies and gentlemen, Hyper Sonic.

This started out as a small little side project to grab all of the abilities of my favorite Sonic movesets and put them in one. Eventually it became a little more than that, but still held that idea. You should recognize what moves come from where as you use him. Though there are a couple of my own in there too. :3 (Do not fear, credit will be given where credit is due at the very end.)

Let's start with his standard combo.

It starts off with a light electric hit

Then a punch that stuns the enemy to ensure continuous combos (O hai Roy)

Then a sweep that keep the enemy on the ground, or if you hit them while edgeguarding, they'll plummet to their doom.

Then finally, if you don't hit anything right after, he lauches a very powerful kick to the opponent to send them away.

Side attack: Sonic Wind

Basically blows the enemy away with a gust of wind. Can be angled up and down too

Low attack: Slide Sweep

This move is no stronger than it was before, but instead can be used rapidly to sweep your opponent across and off the stage.

High Attack

This attack now has properties similar to an always sweetspotting Knee. At high percentages, this attack is practically a guaranteed kill, provided you can actually land it.

Dash Attack: Lightning Spin

Sonic spins at his opponent infront of them, shocking them constantly until the final blow sends them flying away.

Forward Smash: Chaos Volt

Sonic lets out a large burst of lightning in front of him that spreads a great distance. This is most likely the 2nd or 3rd strongest move he has.

Down Smash

Sonic charges up brightly and violently before he spins in a circle and knocks away all enemies with great force. (Basically it's just a bit stronger now. Much better for killing, but still weaker than the other smashes)

Up Smash: Hyper Somersault (Somebody give this a better name. please? XD)

Sonic performs his attack from Sonic Battle, using an upward somersault kick to launch opponents into the air.

Grab Attack: Hyper Knee

Once you grab an opponent, press the A button as fast as you can and Sonic will constantly knee them much faster than he could before. This racks up a lot of damage quick if they don't get free.

Forward Throw

Sonic launches a powerful kick, sending the opponent flying. This is a definite kill throw at high percentages. However, there is one glitch only...It doesn't work against Toon Link. He'll just get damaged as if it were the normal throw. DX

Up Throw

Sonic uses his somersault kick. This is also a kill throw at high percentages.

Neutral Air

Sonic rapidly spins in place, landing consecutive hits on anyone near him. Plus, if he lands before the attack is finished, he will let off a small, weak explosion.

Forward and Back Air

Both of these moves now work like autosweetspotting knees. Forward air should be slightly weaker than back.

Up Air

For this one, the first kick should draw the opponent close while the second hit works like FAir and BAir. This move also causes you to float upward and can be exploited as a neat trick to fly back up to the stage when falling down after a jump or UpB.

Down Air

Once Sonic hits someone, the force of the blow will bring them falling down to the platform, where then he will knock them away with a small, weak explosion. Also if this move is used on someone already on the ground, they'll shoot upward instead

Neutral B: Light Speed Attack

This here is my pride and joy for this moveset. X3 I'm not even sure how I got it to work XD

Sonic will rise up, glowing as he spins and say "C'mon!" (At least for me since i have japanese voices. He'll probably say "Cmon! Step it up!" for the rest of you XD;)

Afterwards, he'll home in anyone near him the return back to the center of the stage. However, if there is anyone in his way when he tries to go back to the center, he will constantly attack them again and again until they have been knocked away from his path or away from the center. If used in midair, he goes straight to trying to return to the center, and will do the same thing if anyone is in his way. Also if he falls out of his spinning form before he hits the ground, he'll bound and create an explosion.

Side B: Hyper Boost

This move is a bit tricky. You have to use ti at the right time. Sonic will dash forward and pierce through anyone in his way. However, if you use it while running, Sonic will stop in place and use it. If you use it just as you dash (start running), then he'll go foward. However, the fastest speed can be obtained when you teleport(dodge) backwards, then quickly hit the attack. He'll go shooting forward across the stage. Careful not to do that too close to the edge of Eldin Bridge.

Air Side B: Starlight Flash

Sonic spins in midair for a quick second, then in a flash, disappears as a star takes his place and knocks away anyone near it.

Up B and all dodges: Chaos Control

Sonic will teleport upward, backwards, forwards, or in place depending on which move you use.

Down B: Hyper Spin

My second pride and joy. Just to say it ahead of time, I have Phantom Wings to thank for this move. :3

Sonic charges up for his spin dash, shining brighter as he revs up more power, then lets off. While the attack damage is the same, the spin dash is now always fast and even has instant turning. Plus you can move after the end instead of skidding off to your doom. This also means that fi you misfire the dash in midair, you can jump out of it instead of falling to your doom. Finally, when you jump during the dash, the hit will be similar to that of F/BAir

Up Taunt: Time Stop

Sonic will freeze everyone in time, leaving him free to attack them at his leisure. However, this is VERY short, and you're able to move out of the animation right after using it. Use that to your advantage and land however many attacks you can, if not just one powerful blow.

And last but not last my friends:

The Final Smash: Hyper Sonic Flash

What, you didn't think he was just gonna revert to Super Sonic did you? He's already Hyper, so why go back to Super? XD

Now then, for those of you who played S3&K, do you remember the move Hyper Sonic had that if you double jumped, he would cause the whole screen to flash and destroy everything on the screen?

If so, rejoice or lament, that move is back. Sonic will let out a burst so grand it takes up the entire screen and immediately annihilates everyone. Yes, there is no question that they will be knocked away.

Overpowered? Duh, it was the same way in the game. XD Also don't let the T-Stance in the pictures scare you. He leaves it as soon as the move is down, so there's no being stuck in place no matter where you use it.

Phew...that took all morning. x_x

Now then, he has a victory theme, but rather than it being his own, it's more of a personal victory theme I like to use for Sonic. It actually fits well with Hyper Sonic though. If you've played Guilty Gear, you'll recognize it when you hear it.

Also, the fit motion, use that one and that one only with this moveset. If you use any other one, he'll T-Stance whenever he breaks. He won't be frozen, you can move out of it, but he WILL T-Stance. Though Chaos' Sonic 2 Super Sonic stance should work fine since I took his can gave it Super Sonic's floating animation for the standing. I only did that because his Sonic 2 one doesn't slow down when you raise Sonic's speed, and consistently goes fast.

And for the credits.

Phantom Wings: For PSA and inspiring the Hyper Spin from his Super Sonic code.
    Sylvo: For the Sonic Boost, teleports, and plus I used his Super Sonic as a base for my editing this time.
    Jose Gallardo: For being a badass and making CC Shadow's Air Neutral B which I incorporated into Light Speed Attack.
    My pals Ayzer and Chaos: For the Super Sonic runs and also for Air Side B. I used Fire Sonic's as a base for it.
    DLoRd333: For Sonic Wind, and a few other moves from his Super Saiyan Sonic.
    Droughboi: I got the idea for Sonic's standard combo from his Dark Sonic.
    And last but certainly not least, Dchen: For making the original Super Sonic texture which I edited to make Hyper Sonic.

Now then, one last thing I'll say about Hyper Sonic...Do NOT be fooled into thinking he's almighty. While it's true that he can combo and KO like a mofo(_), he actually can die very easily if the attack is pressed on him. He is would have to be tougher than Onslaught Falcon yet not as powerful technically. However, an Level 9 Onslaught Falcon (Which some of you know is VERY tough since he combos like he's from damn Capcom), loses 9/10 times against a Level 9 Hyper Sonic. And that's solely because of how fast Hyper can move, combo and then land the finishing touch. Just warning you now.

That's all folks, have a blast. Everything you need is in the RAR. :3

Edit: Go down lower to download the full pack

Videos

Moveset Videos:

Fool's Gil's video:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5h8zc6hoA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5h8zc6hoA</a>

S.N.E.S.S.'s video:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFChQFe5Dh4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFChQFe5Dh4</a>

Battle Videos:

Fool's Gil's :
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icj-y0k-VnI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icj-y0k-VnI</a>

S.N.E.S.S.'s :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UUqjt1N4SU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UUqjt1N4SU</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhPjSaTvMvY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhPjSaTvMvY</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVIPM2z39vk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVIPM2z39vk</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqmd5-7ykI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqmd5-7ykI</a>

Edit: Changed up the FitMotion more to make him look a bit more angry to fit the Hyper image. :3

(01/29): Hey there you guys! With the success of porting Hyper's texture over to Super Sonic, I've made an alternate version of the moveset that lets you fly around as Hyper Sonic for you Final Smash.

But don't worry, ol' Wavestah won't let you down. I decided to add in a lil extra just so it wouldn't be the same old Final Smash. :3

Alternate Final Smash: Hyper Sonic Flight

As we all know, Sonic and run at supersonic speeds. Super Sonic and fly at hypersonic speeds. Then what's to say about Hyper Sonic? Most people don't dare to think of it, but the most likely answer would at warp speeds.

Hyper Sonic will use the full power of the Ch--Super Emeralds and become invincible and surrounded by stars as we all know, and take flight. However he'll be able to move so fast that it makes everyone else look as if they're moving in slow motion, leaving them open for attack without warning.

Just kidding! XD While he does transform faster, once he does, everyone else will be slowed down in time. The other opponents won't be able to move at normal speed until you K.O. them, even if you've already stopped flying. They will be let out of it if you use Time Stop after your flight ends though. In case you feel like giving them some sympathy mercy. :3

Edit: Go down lower to download the full pack

Here's the stuff you need. I went ahead and put the normal textures and the FitMotion in again incase anyone needed it. If you've already to those, then all you need is the moveset (FitSonic.pac) and the Final Smash texture (FitSonicFinal.pac) and you're all set. Have fun! =D

Edit: I got so happy about getting the texture to fit that I forgot to add the animations for Hyper's spines. XD; Redownload the alternate if you need to. :3

---------------------------------------

...Over 13 hours straight of fumbling around with Sonic's Fitmotion and testing out the accuracy of the outfits, plus messing with Sonic's Final Smash file have led up to this...Ya'll better be grateful dammit, because I'm seriously grumpy from taking to time to actually make this. XD

I'll get straight to the point. I've made a Hyper Sonic FitMotion to go with my Hyper Sonic moveset. I also made a 100% complete version of a Hyper Sonic Final Smash. He has his correct spines, his eyes are showing, and he still has his stars. No random blackness or anything.

But some people, myself included, wanted to have alternate colors for Hyper, since he's supposed to flash different colors, but can't in Brawl. Well now Hyper comes in every fruity color and this morning's Lucky Charms. Have a looksee. :3

But why stop there? You guys know I also made a Hyper Shadow before...Well he's in here as well, with alternate colors and his own "Hyper Shadow" Final Smash as well.

So to recap, this download includes the following:

Matching colored Hyper Sonic Outfits (Includes Hyper Sonic FS)
    Matching colored Hyper Shadow Outfits (Includes Hyper Shadow FS)
    Hyper Sonic Moveset, both original and the Alternate Final Smash
    Hyper Sonic FitMotion
    Hyper Sonic Victory Theme

Just for a heads up, Hyper Sonic's spines will look correctly for every single one of his animations. ALL of them. That's the whole reason this took all damn day, literally. I started this at around 11 AM my time. It's 1:56 AM now as I'm typing this. x_x

But yeah, there's only one instance where for a split second you'll see them return to Normal Sonic's, and that's when you're fighting...this guy. XD

Captain Falcon's sexy manliness Falcon Dive makes Sonic's spines return to normal during the time he's grabbed, but they'll turn back to Hyper's after the mandatory "YES!".

That's all everyone, enjoy to the fullest...And I don't think you'll be seeing me do anything big for awhile now. x_x

http://www.mediafire.com/?fzzgiwzmymy

And one more thing, the glitches with forward throw not working against certain characters AND for Sonic's running speed being slower have been fixed. he now goes a lot faster than normal Sonic

Original Hyper Sonic Super Sonic edit by wilttilt. Edited it to use Sonic's textures then ported the spines onto Normal Sonic

READ THIS [censored]!! (the [censored], read it) : In the pack, there is a file called FitSonicAltFS.pac . As you may assume, yes, it is the alt Final Smash, but it is NOT a FitSonicFInal file. It's a moveset. You rename it to FitSonic.pac and use it instead of the normal moveset. If you check in both the Hyper Sonic and Hyper Shadow folders, there is already a FitSonicFinal in there. Those are to be used WITH the Alternate Final Smash. They can be used without them of course, but they make it so Sonic/Shadow is still Hyper when transforming. Do NOT rename FitSonicAltFS.pac to FitSonicFinal.pac or the game will freeze. Rename it to FitSonic.pac and use it instead of the normal moveset if you want the Alternate Final Smash instead of the normal one.
    « Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 01:49:59 PM by Wave Kusanagi » Logged

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 11:48:35 AM »

O_O I'm scared of this... Its good but its also TOO good... It can kick my Dark lord MT extremely easily... I still haven't tried it against my other PSAs though...

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 12:04:51 PM »

Good! I wouldn't expect him to lose too easily against someone since he can take out my Onslaught Falcon. XD

I hope you're having fun with him :3

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 02:25:22 PM »

This really doesn't make things easier for me... I already have 3 good different Sonic PSAs, and more textures than there are in game, and now THIS?
    Ah, well. Is the texture for this included in the download?

(But also interesting... if now somebody makes an Excalibur Sonic texture, then every Sonic form is in Brawl... lol.)

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 02:40:30 PM »

Really cool moveset...
    wait? is that really Roy? Is that real, if so where canz get it?

Good work.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 02:44:49 PM »

This really doesn't make things easier for me... I already have 3 good different Sonic PSAs, and more textures than there are in game, and now THIS?
    Ah, well. Is the texture for this included in the download?

(But also interesting... if now somebody makes an Excalibur Sonic texture, then every Sonic form is in Brawl... lol.)

Yes it is buddy. Everything is in the rar in the download. :3

Also to Beyond, yes, that's our boy Roy. Right now people are trying to fully replace Marth's hair with Isaac's in combination with Roy's moveset and outfit. As you can see, it looks astounding. It's just that some of Marth's animations make it disappear for a moment. XD

...Actually nevermind. He's done. He's uploading the .pac now. Stay tuned here :3

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238861&page=138

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »

Thanks a lot. I actually just saw it right before checking this thread. Amazing stuff right here.

Yep... (bites BeyondPie)

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 04:03:21 PM »

jezzus this is good. nice work! it flows well.

Edit: forgot to ask. u want video?
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 04:40:44 PM by S.N.E.S.S. » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 05:20:10 PM »

jezzus this is good. nice work! it flows well.

Edit: forgot to ask. u want video?

Man, I wish I had seen this earlier today. DX But sure, a vid would be great. :3

I have another person who is gonna do a more thorough breakthrough of the character in a vid, but he's busy at the moment. Yours will do great until then :3

chaos
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 05:41:36 PM »

._............*downloads*

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 05:43:04 PM »

Wave do you mind if I make a balanced version of this? This hack is just so awesome but some people want to play a more balanced brawl so may I? Of course I won't release it myself when its done but I'll send it to you in a PM...

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

chaos
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 06:25:55 PM »

Wave: .....I love it. I love the texture the feel (i did how ever replace you sonicfitmotion with my sonic2super sonic fitmotion) but I love it dude great job

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 08:47:38 PM »

Wave do you mind if I make a balanced version of this? This hack is just so awesome but some people want to play a more balanced brawl so may I? Of course I won't release it myself when its done but I'll send it to you in a PM...

Oh come on, it's Hyper Sonic. He's not supposed to be balanced! XD

Just kidding, though considering I can beat him in a 5 min match using Ike, Captain Falcon, and Wolf, I'd like to think he's balanced enough as it is. But you know what? Go for it. You're free to do as you like with it. Besides, this way we'll have a fair version and a boss version. XD

I think I'd actually like it :3

ikian
    Newbie Kitten

Wings of wind ~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009, 09:05:08 PM »

can someone make a video T.T???

mi wii dies time ago and i want to use or well... see hyper sonic in action ;;

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 05:20:05 AM »

Ima i newb at psa, so whats the second pac for?

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: