Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alternate Music  (Read 1686 times)
janfeae
Mega Kitten

• Awards Donator

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 24, 2010, 10:43:14 AM »

Ok, I think most of us are familiar with almas alternate file code, so i was wondering if you could do the same with music. The way its written you can load alternate movesets from your sd. Can this be altered to play music off the sd for altrernate stage textures? Like two final destination textures but when one is loaded it plays one song and when another is loaded it plays another; or better yet a list of songs assigned to one texture and another list for another. For example, A stage with 5 songs and two textures. 3 songs are assigned to one texture and the other two are assigned to the other one.Is it possible? No idea and im sure its been thought of but still no code. Thats why im asking if its possible. Another example could be if wanted an alternate victory them for sonic. In my case, His victory theme is the one from sa2(My favorite one lolz...)But its for all of sonic textures. I also have a super sonic texture. Is there a way I could load a different victory them specific to that texture. One again, In my case, Id put a short live and learn instrumental as the alternate theme. Is there a way this could happen?; and if it was true to the original code, could a code be made to where if I win the match, when it says GAME I press and hold down the button activator immediately?

janfeae
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Donator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 07:50:32 PM »

no one?

haty
    The Trapinator
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 08:18:35 PM »

what

Aztec
    Expert Kitten

Don't make me end you like I did the other.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 04:48:50 AM »

I guess... it's possible, but no one answered, so I don't know.

What Starts Here, Stays Here.
    Aztec's Da Name, Aura, Wind, and Speed is my Game.

Click here for me to get stronger and kick some Ass!

janfeae
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Donator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 02:56:59 PM »

lol  ill try to make the question simpler next time. Just didnt want people to ask question...about the question ha. Anyway, an answer would be nice.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: