Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Tails and Silver made possible!!!  (Read 20554 times)
Mr.Weegee
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: February 03, 2010, 03:33:44 PM »

I made a Tails moveset ages ago before I started textures, you could take some idea's from it if you like. Smiley

http://chaosbrawl.deviantart.com/art/Tails-moveset-SSBB-85919228

Oh, yeah I forgot about physics! I guess I'll take it from this. Thx!

Here's what I had for the Final Smash...And in case you were going to suggest something like the Dragoon or Snake's Final Smash, I can't really do that.

I was gonna have a Landmaster-like final smash. I don't think I can just take the Landmaster and model swap because that would most likely freeze.

I was gonna rough it in PSA and make it able to fly around (maybe like Diddy Kong or Yoshi's final smash) and then make it shoot Super Scope shots if you pressed B. However, if it hurt people that it touched, I don't see much need for a barrel roll...well, maybe just for fun.

Then, at the end, it would fly across the screen horizontally (think of its range like the Light Arrow) and eliminate people.

I can't really do it much other ways because hitboxes refuse to work with variable offsets. But it would still be dragoon-like (except on a different axis) and Landmaster-ish (except with flying capabilities).

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: February 06, 2010, 06:37:30 PM »

Tails progress!

Entry: he jumps out of the Tornado: Done!
    Up B: Copter (and if you press B during the copter, he drops a bomb): done!
    Side B: Bomb throw (and you can adjust the angle and power like Yoshi's egg): done!
    Down smash: Tails spin: done!
    Fsmash: he swings his hammer: done!
    Neutral B: he fires his plasma cannon (I think its called): mostly done...

More progress (stuff I did recently)

Final smash: pretty much done!
     new run (and it's very sleek, if I must say so myself): done!
    « Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 06:41:26 PM by Mr.Weegee » Logged

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: February 06, 2010, 06:50:52 PM »

GIMME MODEL OF PLANE NOAW
    but seriously nice job o the fs

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: February 06, 2010, 08:20:04 PM »

Oh yes! This Is Great. Mr.Weegee.

You should definitly have a Sonic Character ShowCase thread with All of the New Sonic Characters Replacing Sonic. tails, Knuckles, Silver, Shadow. Im working on a Shadow Moveset and Im almost Finished but since your one of the best moveset hackers, i was wondering if u could take a look at it. PM If you to see it. If not tis fine.

JaredHedgehog
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: February 06, 2010, 08:32:00 PM »

Holy [censored]... Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Epic!!! I see a lot of progress coming. And how did you make the Plane for him?   I see what you did there ... Just curious...
    « Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 08:33:25 PM by JaredHedgehog » Logged

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: February 06, 2010, 09:53:04 PM »

Omg mabye after this you could put toon zelda over link or wait,lemme guess you took silver and tails from green hill zone

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: February 06, 2010, 10:05:17 PM »

GIMME MODEL OF PLANE NOAW
    but seriously nice job o the fs

Got mah model from Stoney. It's the plane in Rumble Falls.
    Credit also goes to UncleOwnage for coming up with the idea to use that plane.
    Quote from: Stoney
    http://www.mediafire.com/?my0qmnnmoym

My Angel Island Zone texture for Rumble Falls. The plane is in ModelData[22] and the MDL0 is named StgJungle00LV10.

i_plane01 is the main texture. I don't quite remember what i_plane02 is for, but I think it's the blur for the spinning propeller.

Note that since the texture is mirrored on both sides of the plane, the "SONIC" is backwards on the plane's left side. I left it like this because the classic Tornado sprite from Sonic 3 & Knuckles had the same problem when the sprite was flipped vertically, and I figured it was a good homage.

Oh yes! This Is Great. Mr.Weegee.

You should definitly have a Sonic Character ShowCase thread with All of the New Sonic Characters Replacing Sonic. tails, Knuckles, Silver, Shadow. Im working on a Shadow Moveset and Im almost Finished but since your one of the best moveset hackers, i was wondering if u could take a look at it. PM If you to see it. If not tis fine.

Sure, I could look at it. And about a Sonic Char Showcase Thread...not a bad idea, but it'll be a while before we get them done.

*cough*you forgot to capitalize Tails*cough*

Holy [censored]... Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Epic!!! I see a lot of progress coming. And how did you make the Plane for him?   I see what you did there ... Just curious...

It's the plane form Rumble Falls with a texture.

Omg mabye after this you could put toon zelda over link or wait,lemme guess you took silver and tails from green hill zone

Kind of...but that's the genius behind it all, that Tails and Silver's models are supposed to freeze. Anyway, I think I pointed out how I did it...

ChaotixNinjax
    Advanced Kitten

Sonic-Cola Classic

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: February 07, 2010, 12:32:30 PM »

He removed Sonic's head on his FitSonicXX file then used Sonic's FitSonic file to put Tails model on his head, changed his XYZ value to shrink his body.

I tried it with Knuckles and Shadow, worked like a charm  Happy Face

Jack H.
    Titles cost $5,000
    Supreme Kitten

Co-Founder of KC-MM

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #38 on: February 08, 2010, 02:49:47 PM »

I suggest you get a tutorial up of exactly what you've done to get Tails working in here. Place it on the first post. If you're replacing models with trophy parts or something, I'd like to get Zero Suit Samus's head onto her Armored body.

-Jack H.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: February 08, 2010, 06:22:04 PM »

Aww damn i wanted to do that XD
    Like the metroid end pics i luv those

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: February 08, 2010, 06:59:00 PM »

I suggest you get a tutorial up of exactly what you've done to get Tails working in here. Place it on the first post. If you're replacing models with trophy parts or something, I'd like to get Zero Suit Samus's head onto her Armored body.

I put the instructions up. Maybe it would be better if I got a vid of it?

And yes, I'm pretty sure it works with Trophies.

Oh, and does anyone know of anything axe-like in all of Brawl?

janfeae
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Donator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: February 09, 2010, 12:06:18 PM »

Hey Mr.Weegee, I got some tails voice clips and I think a few sfx if you want to put them in your model. That way you wouldnt hear someone elses voice in battle and when you win. Im also trying to rip some silver clips too Smiley
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 12:16:12 PM by janfeae » Logged

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 04:19:00 PM »

Hey Mr.Weegee, I got some tails voice clips and I think a few sfx if you want to put them in your model. That way you wouldnt hear someone elses voice in battle and when you win. Im also trying to rip some silver clips too Smiley

I might be able to put it in, but I'm confused as how to do it...

Anyway, sounds nice! Well, I was gonna listen to some, but I realized there's no DL link.
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:22:36 PM by Mr.Weegee » Logged

Demonsplay, Obviously
    Mega Kitten

Be the Bueler

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 08:50:03 PM »

Oh, and does anyone know of anything axe-like in all of Brawl?
    [/quote]
    probably somebody in subspace

Hello! I am not a regular poster! Just when I'm bored I post once in the family thread!

a common screenname of mine is Osamodas, though on some games I mispell as Osamada. I am looking to change the name, as I am an indesicive bastard Cheesy

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: February 14, 2010, 04:56:52 PM »

Every char deserves their own stage.

And this is Tails' stage.

Using his FS here looks ridiculous.

I forgot what I last told you, but I re-vamped the fsmash and dair.

Anyway, I'm finishing up the f-tilt (a clap), up-smash ( ), the nair (a 720 spin) and a mess of other things.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
    Print
    Jump to: