Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Eisen's Textures [+NEBULA BOWSER AND WHITEHAIR NEBULA GANON (Updated 1/29/10)]  (Read 31230 times)
Kaye Cruiser
Waveshocker Sigma
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 06:39:17 PM »

Alrighty. I'll ease up then. >.>' (lolMR.T*SMACKED*)

And..You're right actually. He would look pretty good with white hair. o.o

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 06:52:18 PM »

Gah, there are some problems with the Dry Bowser and Ike CSPs. The Dry Bowser one's face is almost entirely covered by "Bowser". I think I'll just move up the image up like so:

And yes, this is still 128x160

Unfortunately for Ike, BrawlBox makes his CSP REALLY messed up. His skin loses a LOT of detail and it becomes greenish. I'm not quite sure how to fix it. Anyone know a solution?

And I'll see about making his hair white as well, tomorrow.

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »

Wow, you just got here and you're better than 60% of kitty corp (Looks at all of the stalker kitties again :O) < OMG A CLOWN

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 07:34:26 PM »

Speaking of clowns, I'm going to let you guys in on something I might work on. I was thinking of making a Wario texture to look like Sweet Tooth:

I've got to go for the night, though... I think.

RPGsFTW
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 07:46:04 PM »

I've talked to Eisen before, as far as I know, on the Brawl+ IRC. He posted his Green Ganon there before and I told him that it was cool, but I thought that it'd be really cool/interesting with purple.

And I definitely agree with the white hair, Eisen. I think it'd be great. Also, sorry if I did happen to offend you at all, even though you said it was fine, haha.

I never post to be intentionally rude, Wave, so excuse me. I'm pretty polite on the internet.
    « Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 07:50:58 PM by RPGsFTW » Logged

GGPO SF3: 3rd Strike - NecroIsAwesome

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 07:56:29 PM »

So I see you are. I didn't mind at all. I didn't know you were on the B+ irc haha

Well a few people besides you (even if you merge yourself and your irc alias together) also said green and purple would look good,  so...

Asuka
    (@益@)ゞ
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Sig Contest Winner Heart Container Hey! Listen! Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: January 28, 2010, 08:06:07 PM »

Hey, I saw your thread yesterday and was going to ask if you could post pics of the textures in-game but you already have... great XD
    Also, could you please post some snapshots to see nebula falcon in-game?
    I like the Nebula Samus a lot.

Oh, and I made that Dry Bowser texture.

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 08:16:29 PM »

As I saw earlier. Indeed you did. Just so you know, I love it, but there's a canonical flaw in the texture: Dry Bowser doesn't have eyebrows, whereas yours does. I'm not sure if you just did that because it looked messy with the eyebrows the other way, but I figured I'd let you know... But please don't take offense to it. D: I'm not trying to downplay your amazing texture, just trying to improve it (It's barely possible to improve THAT lol)

Uh anyways, if I can keep my laptop upstairs tonight, I sure as Hell will post Nebula Falcon and Samus. I may even post the stage texure I was working today on if it winds up looking even half-decent with my most recent tweaks to it (I may not be able to for another 3 hours tops if I even get to keep the lappy up here).

Asuka
    (@益@)ゞ
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Sig Contest Winner Heart Container Hey! Listen! Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 08:26:10 PM »

Oh, don't worry... I don't mind criticism as long as it isn't just insulting.
    And yeah, that's the reason why I left the eyebrows red. With the crack-bone texture it looks awful if I try to make it look like part of the skull. The only way to make it work properly is to use a simple color in all the texture... but, that wouldn't be different to what other people already made.

And you don't have to post things as fast as you can... I think people can wait to see and download your textures, so don't worry if you can't post those right away.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: January 28, 2010, 09:50:23 PM »

I never post to be intentionally rude, Wave, so excuse me. I'm pretty polite on the internet.

Nono, I shouldn't have jumped on you like that. I know from Smashboards that you're a pretty polite guy. If anything, I've been rather edgy and explosive on people as of late. I'm sorry about earlier. T_T

owned645
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: January 29, 2010, 03:10:50 AM »

i love the nebula idea

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: January 29, 2010, 01:32:19 PM »

Okay, I know the wait was a little longer than I said it would be, but my dad was intrusive as Hell last night.

Muscles of Steel

dat ass dem rear thrusters

She's attacking Nebula Falcon! What for?

Whatever the reason, Nebula Falcon doesn't like it

"CUM OWN!"

Oh no, he's about to show Samus his moves!

Finish her!

Fatality!

Nebula Ike comes into the picture now

Yes, the symbol on the back of his cape was left red out of laziness on purpose

"Out of my way, Marth. I'm doing a photoshoot"

And now a hint at something else I've been working on

I went a little overboard, but whatever. You guys wanted some Nebula Falcon and Samus, and so I gave the people what they wanted.  Grin

RPGsFTW
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: January 29, 2010, 03:07:54 PM »

Haha, Wave, I was gonna cry. You know I love your solid Sonic textures, right? I might be using your green/red, or someone else's that looks exactly like yours, not M&SG, haha. I love the red and green Sonics. =]

Eisen, your Nebula Samus looks pretty kick ass.

Also, really quick. I might sound biased, because purple is my favorite color, but I think that all of your Nebula textures would look cool with a bit of purple & white to go with them. Mostly because I think purple, green, white, and black look nice together. But just saying, haha.

Also, besides Nebula Bowser, I'd really like to see some sort of green Bowser with the purple/green/white/black, if you wouldn't mind thinking of this as a request. Preferably green skin, purple shell, and white hair, or purple skin, green shell, and white hair.

And sorry if I'm harassing you too much with the requests. I'm not sure just how easy it might be to make textures. But, if there is a simple program, I'd definitely love to try and make some recolor textures myself, just recolors mostly. =]

GGPO SF3: 3rd Strike - NecroIsAwesome

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: January 29, 2010, 03:38:40 PM »

Don't worry about requests. I just kind of see them as possible ideas to take up. Today so far I've had to do a few things, but I'm going to finish up regular Nebula Bowser pretty soon here (I've only got to edit the stomach and the eyes. Once I do, I gotta start working on white-haired Nebula Ganon and Purple-Caped Nebula Ganon.

After that I'll do a few textures I've been meaning to do on Ganon, and then I'll see about taking up your Bowser request.

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: January 29, 2010, 04:32:54 PM »

Here's Nebula Bowser v1. You can't tell from these images (but you can tell ingame), but he has green along the indents of his shell. You'll also notice that not only did I change his colors, but I gave his "stomach" a custom look to it. I also changed the eyes, but I'm going to change them again. I thought I made them small and transparent enough to give the "glow" effect, but I guess not.

It'll take like 20 minutes to re-edit the eyes, take more snapshots, then upload them here. If I'm satisfied enough (which, judging by the rest of the texture I will be once I edit the eyes), I'll also put the rapidshare link here. I'm not going make another post for it, but I will edit the first post to include him, so watch for that coming in the near future.

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
    Print
    Jump to: