Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help with CSS freezing issue  (Read 1159 times)
LKR000
Mega Kitten

I love brawl hacks :P

View Profile Awards
« on: May 21, 2013, 04:35:20 PM »

Just wondering about a CSS I added to brawl. It seems to work fine since I can see ZSS, Zelda, Sheik and all the pokemon fine but it will randomly freeze at different points. Sometimes at a menu or sometimes mid game. I'm using the codes CSS V3, CSS fix, Zelda Icon fix, Independant pokemon fix and the samus fix.
I'm just wondering though if Riivolution has a limit on codes or something cause I've also got a stage expansion code with loads of music codes and other ones as well.

Staralicious (Gonzales)
Expert Kitten

Stars do what's more meaningful

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 06:38:10 PM »

I don't know if this is correct or not but I think that Riivolution can't handle so many codes, especially when they are really long (someone can correct that if it's wrong). However, it could be that you are using riivolution to hack brawl. Putting the CSS for that is hard without having it crash (from what I heard). Or it could be that you are using the stage expansion code, which could cause freezes at some point during gameplay

Favorite Characters: Toad and Rosalina
Favorite PSA/Model(s): Rosalina (Any PSA involving her), My own Gonzales PSA, Luma

Upcoming releasing PSA: None (Lost files to PSA I was planning on posting)

Ad #1: Got a PSA you want me to try? Or a recommendation? I will try any PSA a try. If you want me to test your PSA out, I can do that to, and give you my feedback. This is for those who want someone to test their PSA before it gets released. Just give me a message

Ad #2: Gonzales takes Music requests, but please. No sound effects requests. LOL! Anything BRSTM related I could handle.

LKR000
Mega Kitten

I love brawl hacks :P

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 02:10:18 PM »

Ah I see. The stage expansion code definitely works fine without the CSS screen stuff so I guess it might just be too many codes for it to handle. Shame because it actually works for a bit and then freezes at a random time O.o

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: