4F - 9 (10.5%)
4F - 9 (10.5%)
4E - 11 (12.8%)
2E - 9 (10.5%)
2E - 4 (4.7%)
2E - 10 (11.6%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages:  1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 135
Author Topic: ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*  (Read 854412 times)
TurboAceK
Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #975 on: December 30, 2010, 02:27:16 PM »

I'm not sure if this has been said already but why is there an Amy Icon?

brawl:2622-2144-7561

i know you can do it keep on trying and you well get Wink

SSJCerious
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #976 on: January 01, 2011, 08:19:25 AM »

Thi squestion was asked a while ago, and no one responded. I want to do the same and I need your help.
    "I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now:

How do you get rid of the name labels on the CSS icon's? I don't want to shrink or move them, because I know it's possible to delete some bone or polygon in which they are disabled for all sizes for A - I. Help anyone?

Please answer, I wont stop asking until you do. Im srs here

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #977 on: January 01, 2011, 07:15:03 PM »

should be 144px × 24px since the Naruto PSA goes over Ike and Ike's CSP text is 144px × 24px. Instead it's 144px x 32px -- bigger than Ike's text and some newbies/people that didn't pay attention to that might run into problems, so you might want to resize it.

Also, I'm pretty sure I've brought this up before but I never got it resolved so I'll say it once more.

and appear all static'd-out in BrawlBox's preview. I can't really explain it, like imagine you're watching TV and the reception craps out and everything gets all staticy and wavy; that's the best way I can describe what these texts look like. Any help on why they look like that and how to fix? Also, the Naruto and Zero texts didn't have that happen.

Edit: I found out what the problem is: they're indexed, aren't they? I just made my own Gray Fox CSP text, one indexed and one not indexed, and only the non-indexed one shows up like it's supposed to.
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 07:28:59 PM by (specter) » Logged

dudemann
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #978 on: January 03, 2011, 09:46:07 PM »

So I'm kinda new to smash hacks, but I used the .gct that I downloaded from this post and the red CSS. Warioman and Giga bowser appear but there are no alloys. Am I doing something wrong? Also is there any way to change to warioman and gigabowser CSP's?

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #979 on: January 03, 2011, 09:49:41 PM »

So I'm kinda new to smash hacks, but I used the .gct that I downloaded from this post and the red CSS. Warioman and Giga bowser appear but there are no alloys. Am I doing something wrong? Also is there any way to change to warioman and gigabowser CSP's?

Wrong place. Ignore me.
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 10:06:10 PM by Gamma Ridley » Logged

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #980 on: January 03, 2011, 10:04:09 PM »

Look harder -- I didn't see the Alloys at first either, but there are two to the left of Lucario, and two to the right of Jigglypuff. Their CSPs are Mario, Captain Falcon, Zelda and Kirby. If you look there and they really aren't there, then I don't see how that's even possible because the Warioman and Giga Bowser codes come with Alloys.

Also, no you can't change their CSPs.

Wrong place.

How is it the wrong place? His question pertains to this topic.

dudemann
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #981 on: January 03, 2011, 10:05:01 PM »

Where would be the right place for this post? I paged through and saw some pretty basic questions that got answered. I know how to used brawlbox and codemanager.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #982 on: January 03, 2011, 10:05:51 PM »

How is it the wrong place? His question pertains to this topic.

If you say so. Lips Sealed I just thought the Help section would have been more appropriate.

dudemann
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #983 on: January 03, 2011, 10:07:50 PM »

Ok thanks, I figured the gigabowser and warioman just used the regular bowser and wario textures

Problematique
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #984 on: January 08, 2011, 10:43:53 PM »

Is there a complete CSS / icon set for the stock characters in the light blue style found in the first set of additional custom icons under "Character Icons"? I have only seen the dark blue, dark red, and purple packs available, but I want my stock icons to match some of these additional custom characters.

Thanks, great work ASF1nk and all contributors.

MugiwaraNoMaxou
    Advanced Kitten

French NTSC user !:af:

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #985 on: January 12, 2011, 04:25:30 PM »

Hello,
    The hacks are working fine, but ther is still one think that is bothering me, I'm using this hack whithout alloy and giga bowser, but the icons that were used for them are still here !s=I It's not like it is really important, but is there way to get rid of them ? Thanks in advance !^^

Nya~n !:3

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #986 on: January 12, 2011, 05:23:21 PM »

Hello,
    The hacks are working fine, but ther is still one think that is bothering me, I'm using this hack whithout alloy and giga bowser, but the icons that were used for them are still here !s=I It's not like it is really important, but is there way to get rid of them ? Thanks in advance !^^

If you read the OP you would have figured that out. Copy and pasted from the OP:

How to remove Giga Bowser, Warioman & Alloys:

1. Download Brawl Box: http://www.mediafire.com/?tzlzyyn0a3k

2. Download MenSelchrPos_TopN__0noalloys.chr0: http://www.mediafire.com/?z2yn22difjh

3. Open sc_selcharacter.pac in Brawl Box

4. Click the + sign next to "MiscData[30]"

5. Click the + sign next to "AnmChr(NW4R)" [Make sure you see a lot of blue icons that say "CHR"]

6. Scroll down and look for the Animation named "MenSelchrPos_TopN__0"

7. After you found it right click on it and select "Replace"

8. Look for the Animation file you downloaded "MenSelchrPos_TopN__0noalloys.chr0"

9. Replace it and you are done.

If you have any questions after reading the thread fell free to PM me or
    post in my thread to get help.

Note: If you have too many CSPs and you go over the File size limit the CSS will freeze.
    To fix this I would recommend for you to re-add your CSPs over the ones that came with the CSS since those CSPs are already reduced in size.

Also when you add your CSPs lower the number the colors it uses from the window that pops-up when replacing them, this will lower the file size of the CSS.

MugiwaraNoMaxou
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #987 on: January 13, 2011, 10:58:41 AM »

I've read the first post like 100 because before I was PAL, and I was drolling on those CSS and SSS, so yeah the "MenSelchrPos_TopN__0noalloys.chr0" is the first thing that I've done when I DLed !xD  But, I don't know why, the icons are still appearing !s=I There is no bug or freeze, when I chose them, I play with Mario, Kirby and others, It is just that... Yeah, I don't like to have twice the same icon !xD Sorry for bothering you, and thanks, I'll try doing it another time !^^

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #988 on: January 13, 2011, 12:42:59 PM »

I've read the first post like 100 because before I was PAL, and I was drolling on those CSS and SSS, so yeah the "MenSelchrPos_TopN__0noalloys.chr0" is the first thing that I've done when I DLed !xD  But, I don't know why, the icons are still appearing !s=I There is no bug or freeze, when I chose them, I play with Mario, Kirby and others, It is just that... Yeah, I don't like to have twice the same icon !xD Sorry for bothering you, and thanks, I'll try doing it another time !^^

Are you using the GIGA BOWSER/WARIOMAN/ALLOYS CODES codes? That may be why.

MugiwaraNoMaxou
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #989 on: January 13, 2011, 02:36:58 PM »

No, I only use Brawl Essential, Brawl Optional, and CSS Essential codes.=I

EDIT : No problems anymore, I just modified the last line of the code, and there aren't there anymore !^^
    Anyway, thanks for answering me !^^
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 03:20:19 PM by MugiwaraNoMaxou » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 135
    Print
    Jump to: