Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BattleToads: The Final Frontier...I mean, The Final Release!!  (Read 1874 times)
That BattleToad PSA Guy
Supreme Kitten

"STOMPIN' TIME!"

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 31, 2013, 09:40:40 PM »

They're done! They're finally done! I never have to worry about it again!!!

...OK, That's a lie, but still! No more grabbing glitch, no more throwing glitch, no more freezing whatsoever, the toads are ready to rumble!

You may wonder why I didn't upgrade to Aafyre's latest model for the toads...Well:

A) I didn't feel like going through all the model importing trouble and risk screwing everything up again.
    and B) The Toads' feet in the DK model have certain bones which make it possible to pull off the transforming boot moves.

If you want to go and update the model, that's fine with me. Just get the OK from KJP and ShadowMarth.

Special Attacks:

B: Kiss My Fist - An Enlarged Falcon Punch.

B Side: BT BattleHammer - The toad slams his opponent into the ground with his fist transforming into what looks like a giant mallet.

B Side Aerial: Skull Buster - An unaltered Ganon Aerial Side B.

B Up: Toad Teleporter - Ganon's Up B WITH A TWIST! The Toad will vanish while its up in the air and reappear if it catches somebody!

B Down: Stompin' Time!! - The Toad punishes his opponent by stomping his opponent into the ground with a Big Bad Boot. If done in the air, it's the same as Ganon's Down B, but the foot is still a boot!

There's also a couple of extra goodies in the A Button moves. I'm just too lazy to list them.

A Few....Let's call them "Stnanks", of what to expect:

* The BT BattleHammer move, if done by a ledge, will immobilize the toad until they're hit again.
    * The forward and backwards throw do not send the opponent in the appropriate direction.

But overall, these flaws are minor and in no way screw up the game by freezing it or whatever. If you want to fix these stnanks and release it to the Vault, once again, be my guest. Just ask and give credit to me, KJP and ShadowMarth.

Also, on a minor note, I'm retiring from Brawl Hacking, since I was never very good. Which is a shame, because I really wanted to get started on Earthworm Jim. Alas, I lack the time and patience to be with the gods of Brawl Hacking like SDo0M, BeyondYou, and of course, my once good friend (whom probably forgot about me), KingJigglypuff. So, thanks for all the fun over the years. I'll still pop by the Vault every now and then, just not as often as I did in, say, 2011.

So thank you, enjoy, give credit if you fix any of the minor stnanks, and finally, if you want a video of the toads in action, please don't ask me as I have closed down my YouTube account.
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 09:48:52 PM by That BattleToad PSA Guy » Logged

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: