Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2843949 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3885 on: March 10, 2014, 05:56:07 PM »

Thanks, but it didn't work. it actually made it worst. It froze on the menu before the character selection screen.
    if it freezes when you pass over them either your not using all those files nebulon has on its root of the sd card or you hook isnt the right one

buda81
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3886 on: March 10, 2014, 06:07:11 PM »

if it freezes when you pass over them either your not using all those files nebulon has on its root of the sd card or you hook isnt the right one

What's the correct hook? I have it set to anexframe.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3887 on: March 10, 2014, 06:16:47 PM »

What's the correct hook? I have it set to anexframe.
    that is the hook but freezing when you over them means something is wrong

imo just make sure you have every file that is on nebulon pack becuase it works expecialy those read files like gameconfig and such

NinjaDude6040
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3888 on: March 10, 2014, 06:17:40 PM »

I'm back again. I downloaded Nebulon's pack since I can't do it later and there still isn't any change. Everytime I go on Brawl, everything is exactly the same. And I know it's reading the SD card. Is it because I'm doing it on the Wii U or is there a way to make it start up?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3889 on: March 10, 2014, 06:28:27 PM »

I'm back again. I downloaded Nebulon's pack since I can't do it later and there still isn't any change. Everytime I go on Brawl, everything is exactly the same. And I know it's reading the SD card. Is it because I'm doing it on the Wii U or is there a way to make it start up?
    how do you know its reading the sd card
    is the camera code working
    or what is working hackwise?
    also is the cssconfig.dat in the brawel folder on standalone?
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 06:29:23 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3890 on: March 10, 2014, 06:35:54 PM »

i bet he is using an sd card over 2 gb

NinjaDude6040
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3891 on: March 10, 2014, 06:43:52 PM »

how do you know its reading the sd card
    is the camera code working
    or what is working hackwise?
    also is the cssconfig.dat in the brawel folder on standalone?
    Well, I went into to pictures and clicked on the SD card's pictures and there were about 20 pictures of gameplay I've never seen that weren't there before. I could check my card again for the cssconfig.dat but I think it's there.
    i bet he is using an sd card over 2 gb
    Not sure if you meant me, but my card is 2gb and made for the Wii.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3892 on: March 10, 2014, 06:48:53 PM »

Well, I went into to pictures and clicked on the SD card's pictures and there were about 20 pictures of gameplay I've never seen that weren't there before. I could check my card again for the cssconfig.dat but I think it's there.Not sure if you meant me, but my card is 2gb and made for the Wii.
    if your css doesnt appear to be diferent then your brawlex code isnt working try to load a texture on a char like mario and see if it loads.

buda81
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3893 on: March 10, 2014, 06:59:51 PM »

I found my issue, I couldn't figure out why it was working on dolphin and not my Wii. so I reinstalled my IOS and now it works. Thanks everyone for your help.

Pikezer1337
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3894 on: March 10, 2014, 07:01:03 PM »

Well, I went into to pictures and clicked on the SD card's pictures and there were about 20 pictures of gameplay I've never seen that weren't there before. I could check my card again for the cssconfig.dat but I think it's there.Not sure if you meant me, but my card is 2gb and made for the Wii.
    You should download the DropBox entirety as a Zip and then unzip that into the base of your SD card. Make sure no other files are on it. Go to the homebrew channel and launch the game

NinjaDude6040
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3895 on: March 10, 2014, 07:06:14 PM »

You should download the DropBox entirety as a Zip and then unzip that into the base of your SD card. Make sure no other files are on it. Go to the homebrew channel and launch the game
    I don't have homebrew since 'm doing this on my Wii U, I know there is a way to put homebrew on wii u but I didn't want to risk damaging it.
    if your css doesnt appear to be diferent then your brawlex code isnt working try to load a texture on a char like mario and see if it loads.
    I tried what you said and the texture didn't show up, what does that mean?

Xero874
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3896 on: March 10, 2014, 07:09:31 PM »

So it turns out that adding info.pac into the info2 folder is making my game crash after "Now loading..." Without the, the CSS Roster textures load fine, but when I load a stage. The game crashes. I know it's not missing files in the fighter folder, because I played with my clone without custom BP's and CSS stuff. Can anyone help? :\

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
    Version 0.04

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3897 on: March 10, 2014, 07:11:20 PM »

I don't have homebrew since 'm doing this on my Wii U, I know there is a way to put homebrew on wii u but I didn't want to risk damaging it.I tried what you said and the texture didn't show up, what does that mean?
    it means that brawlex code is not being readed and i dont know if you can even use this on a hackless wii you need to use gecko or usbloader gx or anything with ocarina to load the codes
    i use my wiiu and i run the game trough usbloader gx, the wii part of the wiiu is just a wii so you can easily find videos to hack your wiiu easily i know i did it, srs i cant confirm this works without homebrew at all since gecko or ocarina enable programes are needed.

So it turns out that adding info.pac into the info2 folder is making my game crash after "Now loading..." Without the, the CSS Roster textures load fine, but when I load a stage. The game crashes. I know it's not missing files in the fighter folder, because I played with my clone without custom BP's and CSS stuff. Can anyone help? :\
    get the info.pac on nebulon pack and use it, it makes every brawlex char use crazy hand as the bpname

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3898 on: March 10, 2014, 07:13:25 PM »

it means that brawlex code is not being readed and i dont know if you can even use this on a hackless wii you need to use gecko or usbloader gx or anything with ocarina to load the codes
    i use my wiiu and i run the game trough usbloader gx, the wii part of the wiiu is just a wii so you can easily find videos to hack your wiiu easily i know i did it, srs i cant confirm this works without homebrew at all since gecko or ocarina enable programes are needed.
    get the info.pac on nebulon pack and use it, it makes every brawlex char use crazy hand as the bpname

It'll work with the hackless version. I wrote a tutorial for one of my friends to get it running hacklessly near the beginning of the thread.

As for info.pac, it's not actually required at all. It'll just show Crazy Hand if one isn't included and it won't show the franchise marks (it'll have a Smash Ball instead, I believe.)

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Xero874
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3899 on: March 10, 2014, 07:19:00 PM »

Nebulons pack does not have a info.pac, but it does have a info.bres which I replaced with mine. It got passed "Now Loading..." But then it crashes when selected a stage.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
    Version 0.04

Pages:  1 ... 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: