Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All-Star Special Versus Mode  (Read 211 times)
average modder
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: March 30, 2017, 08:05:15 PM »

I've been modding brawl for a while now, adding all sorts of characters and creating some of my own from scratch. I've actually gotten quite good at animating, editing psa, and working with the core files of BrawlEx.

My brother and I love to play All-Star Versus mode (the special versus where you can change characters each stock). I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the file location and/or coding behind this feature. The reason is, we like to put the computers on random, but the random icon only select from the original roster, and never select newly added characters.

I have updated the "random" list in CSSRoster.dat, and when random is used in standard vs mode, it does select newly added custom characters. However, it appears that the random icon in All-Star Vs selects from a different list. I am trying to find where this list is located so I could possibly add the newly added custom fighters to it.

But any information with regards to the All-Star Special Vs mode would be appreciated. Thanks

average modder
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 01:00:04 PM »

Literally any help would be appreciated, even just conjecture

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: