Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help please! Issues with importing css portrait  (Read 1833 times)
sloppymonk
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 19, 2014, 01:27:02 PM »

Ok well first off I downloaded this amazing mod Pikezer's BrawlEx pack. The mods fine and all that. I wanted to add a custom psa that wasnt in the pack. I successfully added that psa that goes over ness in the pack. Now the issue is I want to make it so the CSS portrait for the portrait for ness match the psa model I imported. In other words im trying to import my own custom css portrait for ness and am failing terribly. The reason I'm failing is because the sc_selcharacter.pac located in menu2 of the pack doesn't contain the ness misc data. I'm really confused at this point and disappointed because I cannot import my own css portrait. So thats my issue heres a link to download the pack in case you wanna hopefully download the pack yourself and try and figure this issue out first hand. Please help ! Embarrassed

Heres a link to the pack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203792

Please respond I really could use the help kc-mm community  
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:21:18 PM by sloppymonk » Logged

Roy935
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 07:52:05 PM »

Ok well first off I downloaded this amazing mod Pikezer's BrawlEx pack. The mods fine and all that. I wanted to add a custom psa that wasnt in the pack. I successfully added that psa that goes over ness in the pack. Now the issue is I want to make it so the CSS portrait for the portrait for ness match the psa model I imported. In other words im trying to import my own custom css portrait for ness and am failing terribly. The reason I'm failing is because the sc_selcharacter.pac located in menu2 of the pack doesn't contain the ness misc data. I'm really confused at this point and disappointed because I cannot import my own css portrait. So thats my issue heres a link to download the pack in case you wanna hopefully download the pack yourself and try and figure this issue out first hand. Please help ! Embarrassed

Heres a link to the pack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203792

Please respond I really could use the help kc-mm community  

Take pictures of the Ness model in game, send them to me through my email and I will do them for you just send me a pm and I can do them.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: