Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project M Problem with loaders.  (Read 2083 times)
Kaedrick
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 15, 2015, 06:40:34 AM »

Hello everyone!

I have a big problem with project M.
I have a PAL wii but a NTSC game, I followed tutorials and stuff, but still have the same dam problem :c
I have a 32GB SDHC Class 10 Samsung SDCard (using a Kingston MicroSD Adapter) and I would want to install project M on my wii. I already did severals steps but there's still a problem :
My USB External Hard Drive isn't supported by neither CFG or USB Loader GX (both freezes completly when they try to initialize the drive, I tried to format into FAT32 and it worked ONCE with USB Loader GX, but not anymore after rebooting the wii).

So, I wanted to launch Project M, Codes, texture hacks and all by SD Card only.
Thing is, USB Loader GX successfully detects Project M and activate it when it launchs Brawl (I know it because my hard drive worked only once like I said higher and it showed Project M) but it can not launch game directly by SDCard, only Disk, and USB storage devices (or if it can, tell me how, please, I searched everywhere).
And for CFG(Configurable USB Loader), he is able to load the game from SD card(it loads some codes that makes me crash because Project M isn't launched with em), but he doesn't load project M.

TL;DR I want a way to play Project M by launching it from SD card (with NTSC iso, obtained legally) "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

Please help me !  Angel Thanks! Kirby Dance

Oh, and, if I need to do something with IOS or cIOS, d2xwhatever or stuff, explain please, I don't get a single thing when people talk about it. QwQ

Post Merge: April 16, 2015, 04:22:31 AM
Solved. Used USB instead of Disk.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 04:22:31 AM by Kaedrick » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: