Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Elsword Moveset [HELPNEEDED]  (Read 2988 times)
TeenLukus
Mega Kitten

DIscord: Mariah<3#6982

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: December 17, 2015, 03:40:53 PM »

Model: I would like to ask if you could import this model over Ike, i'm making the psa and such i would be grateful if you could do this ^^ dont worry about metals because im doing something cool and adding metals would ruin the point. you can keep ike's sword i'll do something with that.
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/elsword/model/8329/

Wait 1: Sword is holstered to his back, Like Shulk.
Wait 2: Punches his palm.
Wait 3: Stabs the sword into the ground, resting on it.
Taunt 1: Clinches his fist which is engulfed in flames as he shakes it off.
Taunt 2: Pulls out some food, eating it, of couse healing him.
Taunt 3: Goes into Awakening mode, he's on fire and he does a ALOT more damage. Has tons of cool down.
Dash A- 2 slashes after dashing.
AAAA-Basic 4 hit combo with his sword.
A->-Heavy slash, knocking targets quite a distance.
A^-Basic 3 heavy hit combo upward with his sword.
A v-    A slide tackle.
ASmash^-Basic 2 heavy hit combo with his sword, followed by a uppercut that sends targets upwards.
ASmashv- Stabs his sword down, fire erupting from the base.
ASmash->  Empowers his sword to make a strong cut.
Air F-3 sword slashes in midair.
Air N- 1 overhead slash that does not knockdown, followed by another heavy slash that knocks targets down.
Air U- Heavy uppercut, knocking targets up.   
Air B- Single jump overhead slash, knocking down targets.   

Final Smash:  Increases damage when debuffed, then Stun enemies with a formidable and energetic shout, pulling them into a furious consecutive attack then he imprisons surrounding enemies within a magical black hole and calls forth a huge wave of rune swords to crush enemies, after this he summons numerous Conwell blades which strike enemies in the vicinity and finishes it off by going to strike enemies with a magical sword that burns a hit enemy impaling them into the ground.

Special N Flame Geyser-> He strikes hard on the ground to create a pillar of fire. Targets hit will be burned. If held he slams the ground to create three large pillars of fire.

Special S Kick > Kick enemies and reduce their knockdown rate

Special LW Iron Body> Gain Super Armor status and reduces damage taken while significantly increasing movement and jump speed.

Special HI Impact Smash-> Swing your sword upward, leaping up with it and smash it to the ground, possesses a chance to stun. (Super Armor status)

Throw F-> Creates a circular shockwave by quickly swinging your sword. Enemies hit by the shockwave are slightly pulled in.

Throw B -> Spins in a furious whirlwind attack while being in Super Armor.

Throw LW -> Uses the butt of the sword to break his enemy's armor to reduce defense for a short time.

Throw U -> Rapidly smash the ground to cause rocks to shoot up.

Things i need help with.

Importing his model over Ike.
GFX.
Some Animations, i can do final my self.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 08:45:15 AM by SanadaTFB » Logged

Winterboydru
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 02:48:39 AM »

This seems dope , wish i could help

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: