Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dark Peachs Castle Problem  (Read 1660 times)
PrinceToma85
Newbie Kitten

Dedede is cool!

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: April 18, 2016, 08:45:58 AM »

Hello I´m very new here, I found an intersting stage called Dark Queens Castle

I love to play here, but is there no way to play on  this stage????
I tried several files only the first one from Scout I didnt try.
No matter if I try to play with a rel. file or with STGKART.pac or if I call it STGBATTLEFIELD and put it over Battlefield with rel. the stage always freeze my Wii.
The only way I try to play here is to give the Stage a different name called STGEARTH, then I can to play here but then the sky and texture is very glitchy.
Is there no offical way to play on that stages from Dark Queen I´m a PAL user and a lot of stages work and work not. By the way I tried to use an PAL rel. file with the Dark Queens Castle and Gate stage but my Wii still freeze. Please help me. I´m slowly believe this stage isn´t for the Mario Circuit and its origin is from another stage that´s why it doesnt work with a rel over the Mario Circuit track. I just found out that the Gate stage is an Final Dstination stage in its origin but it is put under Rumble Falls on this website.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 03:25:39 PM by PrinceToma85 » Logged

I love Daisy forever!

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 12:12:14 AM »

by default i believe the stage goes over mario circuit.  i don't think the ReL is needed unless you want to place it over another stage. if you want to be sure, make sure they are set up as fallows and named properly:

PF>
    l  Stage>
    l      l    Melee>
    l      l             STGKART.PAC
    PF> l
        Module>
                   st_kart.pac

The stage will work over mario Circuit for vbrawl, or peaches castle for PM.

PrinceToma85
    Newbie Kitten

Dedede is cool!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 04:24:06 PM »

Thank You for the tip Sirkura but I already tried this but it doesn´t work. I used NTSC and PAL rel files but it doesn´t work. It looks like this stage is only created for Project M and doesn´t run in brawl correctly.

I love Daisy forever!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: