Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brawl Minus Project Concept- Please read for more details.  (Read 2803 times)
ThePoisonMirage
Intermediate Kitten

Go Big Or Go Home SON!!!

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: May 30, 2016, 03:55:17 PM »

I am a huge Brawl Minus fan and I am incredibly excited for the final version...but I've been thinking. Can i make something worth being appreciated? I've been thinking of making a CBliss or BrawlEx version of the hack, and I'm personally not good at making hacks. I want to learn the basics of hacking such as PSA Hacking, Texture Hacking and Animation Hacking. I want to learn but i don't have a teacher, I'm not good learning things by myself so if anyone could help me with this I'd be very thankful. I also would like a team to help me out in the making of this hack. I feel like me and a team could make something truly amazing. I'm wanting to make the hack based off of 4.0B. If anyone out there would support me or help me with this project please let me know. This hack would pertain to creating Brawl Minus based characters, by that i mean we would have to make a BrawlEx character if that was the project we would work on, would have to be re-made into a Brawl Minus character or if we were creating a ALL new character, we would mold them into a true Minus character, I've also been thinking of making the characters in Brawl Minus have different movesets.  This is just a idea and i would love to hear some responses.

ThePoisonMirage Kirby Dance Smiley

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 05:10:55 PM »

I have a tutorial for texture hacking in my sig, if you're interested. Smiley

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: