Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Transferring BrawlEx Characters  (Read 1118 times)
someguy267
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 16, 2016, 04:22:20 AM »

I'm trying to transfer BrawlEx characters from one build to another, by building another on on top of it. I've kept the BPs, CSPs, Modules, Config Files, and put all their needed files in the new sc_selcharacter.pac. I edited the CSS config to include the, and the gct is a BrawlEx one. But the character select screen comes up blank, with no icons at all. Why does this happen? Can someone give me some help here?

Unit
Advanced Kitten

Popping in here and there.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 09:15:01 AM »

Check to see if the gct file has a Custom CSS code active. Usually the Custom CSS code, and the CSSRoster.dat don't mix well. If your brawlex doesn't have a CSSRoster.dat but is using a Custom CSS code, I recommend removing the code and modify a CSSRoster.dat and place it into your SD card instead, unless your using Riivolution, or Dolphin to run your Brawl, I can only try helping with the SD card method.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 09:17:57 AM by Unit » Logged

someguy267
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 02:34:12 PM »

The thing is the build is Project M and BrawlEx. It's just normal PM with the ability to add clones, and it doesn't come with a txt file listing the codes. Is there any way to look inside the gct?

Xirvet
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 08:06:08 AM »

What PMEx build are you using?

someguy267
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 02:03:23 PM »

Just the base one, PM+BrawlEx. It doesn't add anything, just lets you add things.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: